[rumours]

'Hi, I'm Brittany S

'Hi, I'm Brittany S. Pierce, and this is my new internet talk show, Fondue for Two.' Brittany announced talking straight into a camera. 'which combines the two things I like the most. Hot cheese and talking to people.' She finished taking a seat next to Mercedes and I.

'My first two guests are the school's biggest gossips, Mercedes Jones and Allaire Hummel.' Brittany grinned while Mercedes waved.

'Shouldn't it be Fondue for Three?' I asked staring at the cheese in front of us.

'Oh, my god, that is hot!' Mercedes muffled spitting out the cheese in her mouth.

'Okay, so let's get down to some hot dish.' Brittany changed the subject. 'Um, I heard a rumor that Mr. Kidney the janitor walks around school drinking vodka out of a teapot.' She slightly whispered picking out some cheese.

'Is this really what they were doing in the '70s?' Mercedes settled down her napkin. 'I mean, it's not even good. It tastes the way a baby's diaper smells.' she criticized.

'I heard a rumor that Santana plays for the other team, and I can confirm that rumor. It's 100% true.' Brittany nodded picking at her cheese.

'Wait. What?' Mercedes face dropped.

'Brittany, are you serious?' I awkwardly chuckled.

Though I had already knew about Santana, i still had to pretend like I didn't. I knew when Santana was ready to reveal it, she would do it.

'Yes.' Brittany bluntly replied. 'Look, it's lord tubbing-ton. Hi!' she smiled picking him up and giving him a kiss on the head while sitting him down on her lap. 'This is Lord Tubbing-ton. Say hi to the camera.' she talked in a baby voice. 'You want some cheese?' letting Lord Tubbing-ton stick his head inside of the cheese and start eating it.

'That's disgusting.' I stared at the cat.

'That's my baby.' Brittany proudly spoke.

'So, you're just gonna let him do that?' Mercedes lowered her eyebrows keeping her eyes on him.

'Lord Tubbing-ton's allowed to eat cheese because he's on Atkins.' She informed. 'Okay, well, that's all we have time for today. Tune in next week for Fondue for Two. We will be dipping raw meat into boiling chocolate.' She shook her shoulders while I waved bye at the camera.

••••••••••••••••••••

Rachel's POV:

Already knowing that Finn was planning to be Quinn's date to prom, I didn't even bother asking him. So I decided to ask the next person in mind. Sam. I bought him a pack of chapsticks as a way to probably make him say sure to my offer, which was the easiest way.

'Hey.' I greeted meanwhile sam looked at me confused and closed his locker.

'Why are you talking to me?' He bluntly replied.