[the rocky horror glee show]

Over the Frankenstein placePerformed by The New Directions

Performed by The New Directions.

'Woah, woah, woah. Shuester, you messing with my woman?' Carl came in interrupting 'i thought we had a deal.' he finished.

••••

'So what are you gonna be for Halloween this year?' Kurt asked Brittany.
'I'm going as a peanut allergy.' Brittany responded.

'Great news, guys. Ive had a little inspiration. This weeks musical lesson isn't really a lesson. It's a musical.'  Mr. Shue came speed walking into the choir room.

'Please be grease, please be grease.' I repeatedly whispered.

'Rocky horror.' Mr. Shue announced.

'I've never seen it.' Finn decided to speak out.

'Mr. Shue? While I admire your choice of the ground breaking '70s musical, aren't you worried that the adult themes might be a point of controversy?' Rachel informed.

'Seriously. A school in Texas couldn't even do rent. It caused an outrage and they had to cancel the show.' Kurt continued.

'Isn't that the whole point of the arts? Pushing boundaries, doing things people say you can't do for the sake of self expression? I got it all figured out. I cut out some of the more risqué sections. And I'm sending home permission slips to all your parents to make sure that they're okay with it. And we're going to charge admission and use the proceeds to help pay for transportation to nationals in New York.' Mr. Shue kept explaining.
'Okay, let's talk about casting.' He finished.

'Oh, Finn and I will play brad and Janet.' Rachel raised her hand.

'And I'll be playing, the guy in the wheelchair, right?' Artie asked.

'That's what I was thinking.' Mr. Shue pointed.

'And I thought Kurt could play the role of Frank-N-Furter.' he smiled.

'No. There's no way I'm playing a transvestite in high heels and fishnets and wearing lipstick.' Kurt refused.

'Why? Cause that look was last season?' Santana said giving sass.

'I'll do it.' Mike spoke.
'Really? It's, like, the male lead.' Tina smiled.
'I know, but I'm feeling a little more confident about my singing voice after our duets project.' he smiled back.

'Great! I have no problem with that. Now, we're a little short on female roles, so we're going to have to double up on Columbia's and magenta's.' Mr. Shue explained.