[special education]

'Mr. Shuester, I have an announcement. I've selected the perfect moving ballad for Finn and I to sing to launch out performance at sectionals.' Rachel smiled.

'Me first. Two things. First, our competition at sectionals are your classic stool choirs. Great voices, but they don't move. Now, if we're gonna beat them, we need to do what they can't: dance. Which is why I've decided to feature...Brittany and Mike Chang's sweet moves in our performance.' Mr. Shue announced.

'Wait, They're gonna dance in front of me while I sing my solo?' Rachel questioned.

'You're not getting a solo for this competition, Rachel.' Mr. Shue informed.

'Finally. So what song do I get to sing?' Mercedes grinned.

'I was thinking that the winners of our duets competition would take the leads.' he spoke.

'Ken and Barbie? Wait, are-are you trying to throw this?' Rachel nervously chuckled.

'You used to be just sort of unlikable, but now I pretty much feel like punching you every time you open your mouth.' Quinn criticized.

'Okay, listen. I have talked the talk about everyone in here feeling special for over a year now, but, frankly I haven't walked the walk. I mean, we have got a lot of talent here, and I'm gonna highlight it.' Mr. Shue admitted.

'Do something.' Rachel whispered to her boyfriend.

'Look, I'm all for pumping up the team, making everyone feel special, but that's for practice. You don't take the star quarterback out before the big game.' Finn explained.

'Easy to say when you're the star quarterback.' Tina criticized.

''This isn't just about me. This is about the team.' Finn rolled his eyes.

'You are such a hypocrite.' Santana snapped.

'Like you even know what that means.' Rachel scoffed.

'It means that your boyfriend is full of crap, hobbit.' Santana replied.

'You know what? Ever since the wedding, you've been up my butt, and I'm sick of it.' Rachel ranted.

'Come on, Rachel. She's not worth it.' Finn mumbled.

'Oh, really? Cause that's not what you thought last year in that motel room. That's right, Yentl. Your sweetheart, he's been lying to you. Cause he and I totally got it on last year.' Santana bragged leaving everybody with their jaws dropped.

'Okay, enough already! No more conversations about this- or anything. This is our plan for sectionals, and that is that. Mike, Brittany, come on up. Let's start choreographing.' Mr. Shue raised his voice.

••••

'Where's puck? I haven't seen him since yesterday, and I need him to get me a churro.' Santana asked.

'My guess is he'd rather quit Glee Club than lose at sectionals, and I can't blame him. Our sets going to be real light on the Mercedes.' Mercedes said.

'I'm telling you if the warblers win sectionals, it's only because we gave them Kurt. We should not clap.' Tina complained.

'If we lose, we should throw possums.' Brittany suggested.

'Rachel, what are you doing?' Mr. Shue asked her as she was walking in the choir room with her tape over her mouth.

'I'm not doing anything. You've silenced my talents. I'm merely protesting. My talents are wasted in this club. My star shines too bright, and I think you're threatened by it.' Rachel ranted.