[grilled cheesus]

A brand new week had started, which I was glad about, Santana, Brittany and I were heading inside the glee club and had taken the last available seats left.

'Mr. Shue?' Finn nervously spoke raising his hand. 'I have something to say' he said inviting himself to the front of the room. 'Something happened to me, and I can't really get into it but it's shaken me to my core.' Finn explained looking down to the floor the entire time.

'Oh my god, he's coming out.' Puck declared.

'Why, yes. There is a man who's sort of recently come into my life, and that man is Jesus Christ.' Finn announced with a smirk on his face.
Leaving everybody with a confused look on their faces.

'That's way worse.' Puck bluntly spoke.

'And I know there's others in here who dig him, too. And so I thought, maybe this week, we could pay tribute to him, in music. You know, pay tribute to Jesus.' Finn explained leaving a big smile on Quinn's face and leaving confused ones on the others faces.

'Sorry, uh, but if i wanted to sing about Jesus, I'd go to church. And the reason I don't go to church is because most churches don't think very much of gay people. Or women. Or science.' Kurt stated.

'I don't see anything wrong with getting a little church up in here.' Mercedes mentioned.

'I agree. Ive had a really hard year, and I turned to god a lot for help. I, for one, wouldn't mind saying thanks.' Quinn stated as well.

'Thanks for what? That it didn't come out a lizard baby?' Santana responded with attitude.

'Whenever I pray, I fall asleep.' Brittany mentioned.

'Well, guys, maybe our song selections don't have to be about Jesus. We could do songs about spirituality.' Mr. Shue began, making puck roll his eyes which got the attention of Finn.

'You got a problem with Jesus?' Finn asked.

'Oh, I got no problem with the guy. I'm a total jew for Jesus. He's my number one Heb. What I don't like seeing is people using J-money to cramp everybody else's style, cause it seems to me that true spirituality or whatever you want to call it is about enjoying the life that you've been given. I mean, I see god every time I make out with a new chick.' puck told.

'Okay, okay, that doesn't make any sense. In fact, it's stupid.' Rachel bluntly responded to pucks long statement.

'Are you calling Mr. Billy Joel stupid?' Puck added making Rachel roll her eyes.
'At this time, I'd like to continue my streak of doing only songs by Jewish artists. Hit it.' puck announced walking to the front of the room.

Only the Good Die Young Performed by Noah Puckerman

Performed by Noah Puckerman

i was helping coach beiste once again but on the field
trying to clean up the mess that was created by a bunch of power drinks thrown on bleachers, when I had gotten the news about Burt.