[born this way]

'All right, guys. Nationals are just a few weeks away, and it's time to bear down. Now, your singing at regionals was amazing, but your dancing...' Mr. Shue began with grimace in his face. 'It's booty camp time. Let's get it going.'

'Five, six, seven, eight.'

'Push yourselves, guys. Vocal adrenaline takes no prisoners.' Shue chuckled.

About a second after Finn had hit Rachel in the face with his hand, causing Rachel to fall down.

'Oh! I'm so sorry. Are you okay?' Finn asked kneeling down to her.

'I'm bleeding.' Rachel slightly gasped touching her nose.

'Let's get you to a doctor.' Mr. Shue helped Rachel up.

••••••••••••••••••••

'Oh my god, you're getting a nose job.' Quinn calmly spoke.

'I'm considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum.' Rachel slightly smiled.

'So, a nose job.' Santana furrowed her eyebrows and nodded.

'Look, I'm...I'm happy with the way that I look, okay? And I've embraced my nose. But let's say I wanted to have a slightly more demure nose. Like Quinn's, for example.' Rachel expressed. 'I would never change my appearance for vanity, but, I mean, the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for nationals.' She smiled and shrugged.

'Possibly? What about the risks? Your voice is amazing as is, Rachel.' Shue assured her.

'Hold up.' Santana rolled her eyes. 'Could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel's got a bit of a Schnoz. I mean, I wouldn't know because, like Medusa, I try to avoid eye contact with her.' she commented. 'But can we all just stop lying about how there aren't things that we wouldn't change about ourselves? I mean, I'm sure that Sam's been at the doctors office and rifled through pamphlets on mouth reduction. I'll bet Arties thought about getting his legs removed since he's not really using them anyways. And I'm definitely sure that Tina's looked into getting an eye de-slanting.' she continued insulting everybody.

'That's extraordinarily racist.' Tina slightly turned to Santana.

'I'm keepin' it real.' she replied.

'Sorry, Santana. I'm a beautiful person. I'm in love with myself, and I would never change a thing.' Tina crossed her arms.

'Is that why you're wearing blue contacts today, Tina?' Mike turned to her. 'Self-hating Asian.' he whispered.

'Not many Asian sex symbols, Mike. I'm just trying to be in fashion and mirror what I see in the magazines.' Tina responded back to his comment.

'My dancing kind of bothers me.' Finn spoke up. 'Uh, it almost killed Rachel, but I like the way I look.' he slightly grinned.

'Oh, please. You have weird, puffy pyramid nipples. They look like they're filled with mustard or you could dust them with powdered sugar and they could pass for some sort of dessert.' Santana insulted. 'Look, maybe Rachel's fine with having an enormous beak. Maybe she needs it to crack hard seeds. All I'm saying is that if you look in the mirror and you don't like what you see, you should change it.' She spat out and shrugged.

'Whoa, guys. I'm really shocked at what I'm hearing here. It goes against everything the glee club stands for. I'm telling you, the thing you would most like to change about yourself is the most interesting part of you.' Shue expressed standing up to face us all.