[comeback]

'This cannot be happening.' Tina spoke.

'This seems like a terrible idea.' Artie commented.

'Guys, it's not up for discussion, okay? Now, it's no secret that Coach Sylvester has taken her licks...' Mr. Shue trailed off.

'I mean, just wanky.' Santana whispered.

'And I believe she could use a little sympathy from us.' He added.

'Sympathy? From us? Uh-uh.' Mercedes shook her head.

'Yeah, all she's ever done is make our lives miserable.' Quinn agreed.

Santana crossed her arms 'She got exactly what she deserved.'

'You're lucky I left my blowgun at home, airbags. Cause I got a clear shot at your nonnies.' Sue whispered.

'Guys, Coach Sylvester has had her recent setbacks, but she is a proven champion. Now, we could do worse than to have that kind of a winning record in our midst.' Shue defended.

'Let me break it down for you. I am no longer a threat to you people. All right? I'm just hoping that your singing and dancing around will pull me out of my doldrums and give me a reason to live. Is that too much to ask?' Sue explained.

'Guys, it's settled. Sues going to be with us for the week.' Mr. Shue ended the subject. 'Now...I received an envelope in the mail today.' He chuckled. 'We know that we're having Kurt and the Warblers at regionals.'

'Sweet porcelain.' Sue whispered.

'And it looks like this year, we face Aural Intensity again.' he continued.

'They cleaned our clock last year.' Mercedes sighed.

'Seems like the governing board has assigned a theme to this year's regionals, and part of our score will be based upon how well we interpret it. This years theme- "Anthem." Now, who can tell us what an anthem is?' Mr. Shue asked.

The bottom of an ant's pants.' Brittany answered.

'So close. So close. No. An anthem is an epic song, filled with groundswell of emotion that somehow seems bigger than itself. Even bigger than the person performing it.' Shue exclaimed.

'Mr. Shue?' Sam raised his hand.

'Oh, hey, Sam, I didn't even notice your new haircut.' Mr. Shue mentioned.

'Yeah. I've been working on a new image to go with my new one-man band, The Justin Bieber Experience.' Sam shared.

'Dude. That haircut makes your mouth look even bigger.' Puck spaced out.

'Let her speak.' Sue interrupted.

'Look, laugh all you want, but that kids an epic talent, and there's a number I've been working on that I've been wanting to show off.' Sam announced.
'And I think it qualifies as an anthem, because it's just hugely emotional, and sums up our generation.'

'All right. Let's hear it, buddy.' Shue nodded

' Shue nodded