Chp 2 The Recall Of The Devil

[William POV]

I remember that night on the edge when the moon is glowing red.

I'm drowning but he held me tight.

"Let's live together Liam"

From that moment I thought I might have a chance to live just for alittle. Sherlock always sees me differently.

Maybe there's a chance for me to live a better life.

But do I really deserve it?

"You will face your death! You will pay for this! Moriarty!!"

That kid that I had spare his life, screaming from the top of his lungs at me with such a full of hatred.

I killed his father.

More than almost many lives I have not spared, was slaughtered by my stained hands.

"Why don't just kill me already" I stared into Sherlock's eyes.

I was about to be touched by him, I can tell by his tightened muscles with his pupils expanding when his on top of me.

"What are you saying?" his expression seems suprised.

"You have a chance to do it here, besides no one will know, kill me Sherly and burn this cottage down"

"I don't want to!" he yelled.

"I beg of you, it's over for me, there's nowhere I can go"

"Are you an idiot?" he yelled more angrily while gripping my wrists tighter.

It hurts and I'm happy.

"What happend to the promise we made together? Why are you even approaching me? Why?....." his voice trembled.

His tears dripping down on me, it's so warm.

At least one of my enemies cares about me then its enough.

"Choke me, please" I ordered.

"Why are you so suicidal?! The Liam I know never gives up on life, he never gives up on making the world a better place!"

Never gives up on making the world a better place?

Wasn't I the parasite to this world?

"We all make mistakes Liam but there's a chance for you, you opened your eyes, you opened my eyes"

Is this a confession? Or is this an advice as a friend?

"I'm crazy in love with you Liam" he let out a small smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Sherlock POV]

I can't help it.

His too beutiful to be lied to.

"I understand" he said softly.

He let out a warm smile, his skinny arms wrapped around my neck, stroking my pony tail gently till it falls fully, leaving my medium hair covering my neck.

"Sherly, your beutiful" he chuckled.

I blushed.

Wait-what was I doing again? Was I being kinky and did I just told him about my sexual desire?!

I let him go immediately and sat on the edge of the bed, squeezing my mind, feeling frustrated.

"Sherly? You don't want to do it?" he let out a curious cute voice behind me.