Chp 10 The Strange Man

[William POV]

Hecule has been following me nonstop even though I wasn't feeling comfortable about it but I'll let it be.

"It's nice getting to know you Mr William" he said with warm smile, standing Infront of my cottage door.

"I do feel embarrassed for you to follow me all the way here, especially is going to be nightfall" I chuckled nervously while unlocking the door with my key.

"Please, I insist myself, a gorgeous man like you shouldn't be walking around alone" he said.

His still not leaving, yet flirting with me, sherlock will definitely kill him if his here.

I can't open the door just yet, he already knows where I lived, I can't let him meet Sherly.

These two won't end well seeing eye to eye. I know Sherly pretty well and his always very protective of me.

"Are you free on Sunday?" he asked softly.

I turned my head over my shoulder slowly while his green eyes sparkled against mine.

"I might be but a teacher like me won't come up any fun conversations besides math" I chuckled deeply.

"Oh it doesn't matter what you're into Mr William"

"Please, just William" I said.

"Such an honour to call you that but here, its my business card" he said while shoving his palm in his pocket and pull out a card, handling it to me.

The card was written by his beutiful handwriting "Detective Hecule Priot"

Funny part is he owned a mansion which wasn't far from here, he did mentioned his a traveller and now I'm suggesting his more than that.

"Have a good day William, I hope to see you again" he smiled while bowing his head gently and left slowly towards the streets.

Such a strange man, wasn't a good sign for me.

I was able to unlock my door and entered peacefully on my own until a hand was covered roughly against my lips, I can feel the other holding my waist tightly.

Someone is trying to kidnap me? Kill me?

The way this man is grabbing me is pretty strong, almost like he knows which part of body is weak, preventing me from moving.

I stood calm and banged my head against his face from the back until I heard a soft grunt.

The man was able to let me go and I let myself crawl to my suitcase and took out a pistol, aiming it straight into his eyes.

"Sherly?!" I lowered my gun quickly and stood up.

"I always knew you were that strong"he chuckled while pressing on his bleeding nose.

"Oh Sherly you silly man, your nose is bleeding " I said while holding his arm, walking towards the couch, sitting him down slowly.

He can barely open his eyes while groaning with the pain. I quickly took the medication kit from the kitchen and sat beside him, wiping the blood first with a napkin.

He took my hand off his nose and placed his warm lips on top of my palm.

"What's got into you?" I asked softly.

"Who is that guy your with earlier?" he asked.

"Hecule Poroit, a new history lecturer and also a private detective"

"Well that's suspicious" he groaned while laying his head back.

"Well your suspicious as well, spying on me in Jack's bar?" I said while applying some oilment on his nose with a cotton.