Chp 6 A New Life

[Sherlock POV]

"Sherly I have news" Liam said softly while handling me a cup of coffee.

I sat down the newspaper and held on it. It's been a week now and I can tell I won't be going anywhere soon.

I found Liam, that's what matters.

Where Liam is, it's my home.

"Thank you, what is it?" I asked softly while putting down the cup on the table.

"I was assigned to the University of Basel as a new math lecturer" he smiled while sitting down beside me with his morning robes on.

"Oh really?! I'm so happy for you, you finally able to do the things you love again" I smiled while hugging him.

"Thanks to you, your support is all I need" he snuggled on my shoulder.

"I'll take you there, when do you start Tec?" I giggled.

"Well basically Wednesday and Friday, 4 hours of teaching"

"That means it starts tomorrow then" I said.

"That's right" he chuckled while lifting his head up.

"Then I should find a job soon too" I chuckled.

"I'm still worrying about our identity, it's better we make ourselves a new one and change alittle our disguise"

His right, we were said to be dead.

"Then I'm cutting my hair then" Liam said casually.

"Eh?! No no, your hair is so beutiful" I said while holding on to his palm,snuggling on it with my cheek.

"Oh Sherly, I was just joking" he laughed.

Both of us left after having our breakfast together. Every minute with Liam feels like a date.

Even if it's just walking together or having a short run to a nearby store.
It makes me happier than anything in my life.

Feels like I won't leave by his side till death takes me.

He left the next morning but I got carried away too much.

"Sherly, you have enough hugs already" he giggled while patting my head softy.

His about to leave the door but I got so anxious on him leaving on his first day.

"Then maybe a goodbye kiss?" I said while staring at him with puppy eyes.

"Sure" he pecked my lips.

"Not like this-"

I flipped him around to face me while my palm holding on his waist, pulling him againts me tightly while placing my lips on his.

Making out with him roughly until he dropped his small luggage.

It took us a minute to stop, it was pretty hard to leave each other, even though its just a while.

Will he be alright? He won't be scared of facing the world again right?

"I'll buy you lunch, I'll be there" I smiled while letting him go slowly.

It took him a while to clear his mind from the passionate kiss. He cup my both cheeks gently with a smile.

"I'll be alright and I'll be waiting" he said softly.

He looked at him closer and he does look so different now, a changed man and a more happy one.

I want Liam to carry on being happy with his life instead of creating disaster on his own.