Chp 22 Taste Of Hard-Boiled Love

[William POV]

It caught me off guard that Mycroft, Sherly's big brother, the only family he has ever left-

Abandoned him.

He forced Sherly to go prison, he even tried to separate Sherly and I.

But why?

Was I still this nation most hatred Pariot? A horrifying criminal to the children? And a suicidal maniac?

Yes, all of the above.

Sherly and I hid in a nearby motel, so we could still keep a look out of Hercule trying to break out from the cell.

After taking a warm shower, staring out the cold night, doesn't make me feel like I'm home no more.

My precious London where I grew up with...

What have a done to you?

I hugged myself, folded arms againts my chest tightly, trying to convince myself that everywhere is home with Sherly-

But my sweet twin brother Louis is in a coma...

How can I even properly treat myself good? I don't even deserve it-

"Liam-?"

Sherly's voice shook me to wake up from my dark thoughts, I slowly turned to look at his bruised cheeks.

Truly makes my heart break so much...

Sherly got out from the bathroom, his one hand drying his wet hair with a towel, his worried eyes staring deeply into mine.

"We can't stay here...I'll try to find a way to leave London" Sherly mumbled softly while walking towards me with his body dripping wet.

"Your thinking again? In the bathroom? And you can't even dry yourself properly?" I chuckled in agony.

"Liam...stop it, I know that laughter you make, wasn't good for you"

"I'm tired of running Sherly-" I scoffed,dropping my hands.

He didn't say a word but took my arm gently and pulled me to sit on the bed,he sat down beside me and held my hand with the both of his.

"We-are-not-running-anywhere, we're together again, and it doesn't matter where we are, your my home Liam" he smiled.

"I feel like I'm destroying you...I did it to Louis..."I whimpered.

"None of it is your doing you hear me? We will finish Hercule together" he said with the encouraging eyes of his.

I can't even properly look into Sherly's eyes.

"Hey, hey, your going to be alright, if he takes you away from me again, I'll always get you back, I promise" he smiled.

"Let him have me Sherly, I don't see the other way, he tried to kill Louis to convince London that it was Mycroft...or even Moran, their in danger!" I raised my voice.

"Stop, his trying to get into your head-"

Then he leans towards me with his lips pressed into mine, it was cold at first but when he pulled back slowly...

I pulled his lips back into mine to make him kiss me more, it gets wetter and warmer.

I always knew his kiss would solve any worry I have, but it always works,it always drove my anxiety and worry away....

It always feels like I'm in heaven..

Both of us stopped, trying to catch some air while laying our forehead towards each other, treasuring the moment we had together.