Chp 12 The Unwelcomed Guest

[William POV]

Something doesn't feel right.

It wasn't the cold night or the sound of the people walking by on my way home.

It's deep inside me which I can't shake it off, all I can keep thinking of was Sherly.

Nothing could have happened to him right? The fact that how Hecule act in that library, the way his eyes were staring at me.

His planning something big, I can tell.

So I took off running, so quick that my hat flew off from my head, my pony tail slipped off open while the wind carries it.

After reaching to my doorstep, I realised the door wasn't lock.

I opened slowly while carrying out my pistol from my back, peeking in towards the dark living room.

The kitchen candle lights were on and the rest wasn't, there's no other sound but only finger tapping.

I walked in slowly while closing the door quietly, locking it as well.

There he was Infront of my eyes, sitting in a table that seems to be placed with many kinds of dishes for a romantic couple.

"Where is he?" I asked deeply while sitting down my suitcase down on the floor.

"Something tells me your afraid of something" Hecule said while he stop tapping his finger on the table.

"And I expect your waiting for me"

"Am I not welcome?" He lifted up his head slowly with a gentle smile.

"Without my permission, yes"

I wasn't smiling no more, I was more mad than afraid, someone like him broke into my house without answering my question.

"I can tell since day one, you didn't expect us to be friends or so?" he said while standing up.

He walked towards the couch, then turned towards me.

"May I?" he asked politely.

"Where is he?" I asked again.

He then faced the bathroom and I ran up for it, opening it just to see Sherly taking a shower and he was surprised to see me.

It took a while until Sherly came out with his bath robe around him with his wet hair dripping.

I stared at him from the couch facing Hecule,obviously questioning myself on what's truly happening.

"Ill be leaving now gentleman, I'll be expecting to see you at Sunday Mr William, have a good night" Hecule said with a smile while leaving the doorstep himself.

It's just left me and Sherly, being quiet and minding our own business until I speak up.

"I'm quitting the teaching" I said.

"What? No-why?" Sherly was shook while pouring a glass of wine for me.

"What did he do to you? Come closer"

"No it was nothing" he groaned softly.

I pulled him pretty hard to sit down back I just can't help it. I opened his robe and checked all over his naked body.

"Seriously?at a time like this, let's just forget it, let's enjoy dinner together" he groaned while putting his arms around me

"Then why is he here? I'm not a fool Sherlock Holmes" I said deeply.

"You know that side of you, when your all fired up, makes me want to kiss you" he smirked.

"Have you been drinking?"