Chp 9 Real Intentions

[Albert POV]

After the meeting is over, none of the faces I see around me were good but rather tired ones.

Some energy I felt in the room were curious between me and Mycroft. The fact that some of my teammates knew how to make such a foolish rumours.

Could it be Mycroft being obvious of how he felt about me around people?

I couldn't fully understand his intention or even his behaviour.

Louis pat on my shoulder gently, giving me a signal that Mycroft is heading down from his desk, walking towards us.

But his body language is facing me.

"Meet me in the office Albert, you can leave Louis, thank you for coming" he said deeply while turning to me and then to Louis.

"I might as well follow" Louis said with a worrying tone.

His worrying about Mycroft, what his about to do to me in that office again.

I gently held on Louis wrist and let go, giving him a smile, letting him know will be alright.

"Have a good day then, to both of you" he nobs slowly and turned his back.

I followed Mycroft beside him while walking further into another room, noticing that Louis is still making sure that I'm alright until Mycroft shuts the door slowly.

My heart is beating so fast and couldn't explain if my acting 'casual' is even working at all.

Why did Mycroft wanted Louis to leave? Why did he wanted me to stay back?what will he do?

"Well?sit down" he said while moving over to his desk, sitting down with his exhausted body.

"You look tired" I said while sitting down on his couch.

He gaze over me with his cold eyes, wondering what to say but then he end up touching his papers.

His not going to say anything?

"If there's nothing-"

"Do you hate me?"

I stared back at him with bigger eyes, pressing my brows together and let out a confusing soft chuckle.

"Sorry Mr Holmes I do not get what you mean by that" I said softly.

"You changed" he said.

"How so?"

"The way you acted since we had a 'serious' conversation" he said while resting his arms on the desk.

"Serious or I should say physically touching me?"

"It wasn't intentional and I want to make it up to you so I'll try to make it clear today" he said.

He stood up slowly, rubbing his fingers over the desk until he slipped off, sitting down beside me.

I can't look at him.

"I want you to call my name instead of my last name" his deep voice vibrates into my ear.

That sets me chill up my spine without looking at him.

I slowly faced him, realising our lips were almost touched towards each other, his warm breath breathing on mine. His dark blue eyes gazing down in mine.

He didn't even blink, it feels like our eyes locked together.

"I like you, Albert"

He slowly placed his warm palm on under my chin, pushing his lips into mine without any hesitation.