Chp 24 The Changing

[Sebastian POV]

"Ever since you been somewhere else, I always wonder if your worrying about us"

I gently held on Louis's soulless hand while he lays on the hospital bed like he was under a deep sleep spell.

There were more pipes dangling down from his hand, chest and even his neck just flowing with liquids into his body, making sure his breathing properly.

It hurts so much....to see you like this.

My precious Louis looked so dead..

"Mycroft just gave his word about moving me and your older brother somewhere far away from you....his insane" my voice went softer and broken.

All I hear is Louis's breath slowly huffing out from his weak little chest.

"If you were there, you know what to do because your stronger than any of us Louis....you know how to handle things and I can't leave without you"

I placed my lips on his hand and held in my both hands.

"If I could find a cure for you....I rather die finding it for you Louis rather than leaving as Mycroft told-" I groaned deeply in a whisper.

"If you can just wake up now...."i whispered while snuggling his hand on my cheek.

"I want to tell you how much....I-I love you, how I fell deeply in love with you Louis, how much I regret being childish around you, saying unspoken truths"

I stared once more at his gorgeous soulless face, waiting for a sign that he would open his eyes again.

It was all quiet until I heard multiple footsteps following where we were from the door.

It's Mycroft's men, and their here to make sure I will travel to Spain in time.

But I promised Louis I wont leave his side, so I grabbed on my riffle that was laying on against the wall.

I'll fight whoever force me to separate with my sweet Louis.

...to the death.

I kicked open the door with one foot, send 5 of them flying across the hallway, avoiding shooting any of them.

4 of them were unconscious and 2 of them started chasing me out from the hospital.

I jumped off, parkour stairs by stairs without settling on those steps so it could be quicker.

"Stop him! His under arrest!" one of the men yelled from afar once I reached the streets.

I smirked, knowing that they won't able to touch me and hide myself in the old abandoned church and pushed a long wooden chair from the halls to block the gates.

I took a deep breath, knowing that I could hide for alittle longer until they can't find me anywhere.

But Mycroft is smart, he knew I denied his offer for going to Spain and would stay around London near Louis.

He would send mor eof his men to check all buildings from top to bottom.

I wrapped my riffle's lease around my shoulder and walked down the dusty old floor.

I stared up into the bright light shinning down on the statue of Jesus Crist getting pinned in nails against the cross.

I barely visit churches, but that face that Jesus make on the cross, he looks sad and probably disappointed of how the world had brought him into death.

"I pray for Louis to wake up and it didn't happen, it lead him to a coma, and his in a dangerous state" I mumbled to it.

"I prayed for you to make things right, under my circumstances that nothing bad will happen" I groaned and point a finger at Jesus.