Chp 7 An Old Friend

[Sherlock POV]

I covered Liam's mouth as gentle as possible. He kept making loud noises in every thrust I did from the back.

Honestly seeing him heating up, front facing on the desk, I can't stop myself at all.

His slutty eyes stared back at me while drolling on my fingers, sucking them playfully.

"Someone might hear us" I whispered while kissing his forehead.

He lifted up himself, hanging on tightly to the desk while trying to hold back his moan.

I went slower but he grabbed on my wrist that was placed on his bare waist.

"Sherly harder " he said while breathing heavily with sweat dripping down from his neck.

"Your bad at being quiet Liam" I whispered while licking his neck.

His tatse so sweet.

"Please-here use this" he reached into his luggage with trembling hand while pulling out a red tie.

He really is a kinky minded one.

I took it and tied it around his lips while holding it with his lips were covered fully.

This is even hotter.

I carry on thrusting it harder from his back, making his head lifted up like he just entered into heaven with his eyes fully rolled up.

"Mmmh-mhm!" he moaned softly against the tie.

The desk started to shake alittle with the ground being scratched, so I turned him around, doing it missionary with his legs sitting above the desk.

After the last thrust I came, like a whole lot. I took off the tie slowly down from his wet swollen lips.

"Let's go get our lunch" I kissed him gently on the lips while pulling up his trousers.

It took us quite a while to catch our breath before leaving the room and we end up chuckling towards each other. After that we held hands and walked out the room together.

I realised I'm a pretty lucky man meeting him, every step I take, he would never take his eyes off me.

Admiring me, loving for who I am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[William POV]

I can feel my anal burning up in each steps I take with Sherly.

I couldn't control myself because it really felt good, I should have take Sherly's advice for not doing it to rough.

"Are you really alright?" he said softly while walking beside me.

We turned in each corner which was under a white shade with flowers with veins covered around in each coner, white walls and crafted Greek statues in a nearby garden.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I said while holding on his hand tightly.

"Yeah this place is crazy big, sometimes I wished I can have a house like this if I'm rich"

I stopped my walking and faced him.

"Sherly, what matters the most is your here with me right now"

"I know but I want you to be happy" he said with his eyes twitching.

"Aren't I happy?" I chuckled.

Wait-am I?

I kept walking with my hand slipped off on his, trying not to let him read my thoughts.