Chp 16 The Angel's Warmth

[A Day Before The Journey...]

[Sebastian POV]

It seems like a nice weather today to take Louis out for a walk before he returns to all his stressful work again.

Just me, standing in front of his door, hesitate to knock on it because he might be busy in there, writing difficult work.

I don't want to disturb him, don't want to make him feel I'm irritating.

Until I reached my fits against it, the door opened immediately with two swollen scarlet eyes staring up at me, bumping himself on my chest and bouncing back.

He yawned softly while rubbing his eye with his slender hand.

"Good morning" Louis smiled brightly.

He's in his white night robe, I thought he was William for a second but he's not, he wasn't wearing his glasses.

"G-good morning, have you slept well?" I said nervously.

"Yeah yeah I did" he yawned again.

Seems like a lie.

"What happened to your glasses? can you even see?" I asked.

"Well I was in the middle of washing my face last night when all of the sudden I lost it, I can barely see clearly but I can see your face, is quite blurry" he chuckled while hiding his face with both hands.

That's cute, he's acting like a rabbit cleaning its face.

"I was wondering if you are free the whole evening?" I asked softly.

"Whole evening? You silly big man, the world is in danger every day, I can't fool around" he groaned softly while opening the door for me to enter.

"Surely you need it, you barely breathe the fresh air, explore the great outdoors, I mean-do you look yourself at the mirror?" I groaned.

I stopped, realizing I might have said too loud.

"Mr-Sebastian-Moran" he said slowly with a sigh, squeezing his forehead.

Oops-I'm in trouble.

"Really what I'm about to say is, thank you for taking care of me and...we can do this another time" he said while looking away.

It hurts me his being clumsy and alone in his own room, doing work without eating proper meals, and even trying to come out for a short break.

"I'll bring you ice cream-"

"Sebastian! I'm not a goddamn kid anymore!" he yelled at me.

It doesn't scare me, just really hurt my feelings.

I'm pretending to be scared because I respect him.

"I never wanted to treat you like a kid, I'm trying to make you happy like I usually do, do you even realize that?" I said in a mad tone, trying to sound calm pretty badly.

"I just-everything is hard right now and I couldn't be myself" he whimpered while hugging himself.

"You can just let me know to stop treating you some harmless ice cream, instead of pretending you like them" I groaned.

Ohhhh this is going to be real ugly.

Like two married people fighting over a small matter.

"I do like them, their delicious. Sometimes I don't need them all the time" He groaned back.

The way he raised his voice doesn't work on me because it just sounded like a puppy barking.

It's really cute.