Chp 20 Escape Death

[After the Blizzard....]

[Sebastian POV]

I was afraid of something beyond that will terrified me forever.

Waking up, knowing that Louis won't be beside me breathing again.

I slowly opened my eyes, able to feel the pain all over my body.

Louis's warm is gone.

I wasn't in his arms no more.

I stared around in a cozy room with the smell of lavender and the voices of chatter from the outside door.

I groaned while trying to use all my strength to lift up myself.

Until something pulled me back immediately.

They cuffed me, I was under arrest.

Well they should.

Where am I? Was I in London?

More importantly, Where's my Louis?

His not beside me.

I pulled my wrist high in one go, making the left cuff againts the metal rod busted loose.

The chatter stop from the outside and the door swing open quickly.

The horrific gaze of Mycroft Holmes rushing towards me with his lips curved into a worry.

"Calm yourself down" he said deeply.

"Where's Louis?WHERE IS HE?!" I yelled at his face.

"I can tell you where he is but you can't go to him right now" Mycroft mumbled while holding me down on the sheets.

"LET ME SEE HIM COWARD" I struggled more.

I broke the right cuff and free myself to grabbed on Mycroft's gun from hanging out from his belt.

Aiming againts his face.

"Listen to me, you have been unconscious for a week" Mycroft said deeply while raising his both hands.

"I will shoot you I swear-If you don't let me see him" I growled while gripping on the trigger.

More man rushing into the room with guns in their hands, pointing againts me with a warning.

"Sir! Put your weapon down!" yelled one of the officers.

"How should I even trust anyone-anymore? Your people try to kill Louis, YOUR BLOODY PEOPLE!!" I Yelled louder while pressing the gun againts on Mycroft's forehead.

Mycroft never flinch or seem to be afraid of it, he didn't even blink, just staring into my wounded soul.

"I would never do that to you Moran, I am the man of my words, I will never hurt Louis" Mycroft said deeply.

"Where-Is-Louis? I don't care what you say now, I'll blow your brains out" I groaned while giving him a deadly stare.

Mycroft gently touched on the gun, slowly lowering down while releasing the gun off from my fingers.

"Louis is safe, his in the next room of yours, we are in the hospital" Mycroft mumbled softly.

"I'll go see him now-"

"Can't do that I'm sorry" Mycroft shook his head gently while exhaling.

"I...just want to make sure he wasn't hurt" I mumbled in a dry voice.

"He is alright, boys-give us a minute before he ran all over your heads" Mycroft mumbled to the officers while pressing gently on my shoulder.

They all slowly lowering down their weapons, leaving the room with a worried face.