Chp 19 The Gemini Twins

[Present Day....]

[Sherlock POV]

I got arrested and it was pretty bad, I thought Switzerland was a kind country with a soft heart-

But definitely not the police.

One officer punched my cheek, making my body slammed down against the ground in a dark room just below from the surface.

I tried to sit back up while kneeling with my hands cuffed behind my back.

I looked up an elderly officer with a fancy police suit, drinking tea on his desk while his men kicked me more on my stomach.

"Hold-" the elderly officer with long grey beard raised his hand.

All the men stop beating me up and step aside as I stubbornly didn't say a words for hours now.

But I'm in so much pain, desperately finding my lover, William Moriarty.

"I'll give you 100 bucks, what do you say?" said the elderly officer with a deadly smirk.

"Like I said...old hag...I didn't kill the principle" I groaned in a dry voice while spitting out some blood.

"Your a smart man Sherlock Holmes, risking yourself being alive without getting your hands cleaned" the elderly chuckled.

"And I bet you barely shave your beard because of your lack of skill, even socialising" I chuckled back with blood dripping down my forehead.

I can see one of the officers holding back his laughter of my jokes.

"I don't give chances boy!" the elderly groaned loud while slamming his fits on the desk, making his tea jumped.

"And I don't trust any of you, have you seen the body of the principle?" I asked.

"This is nothing to do with you murderer-"

"Ohh come on now! Really? Have you seen any of my fingerprints on him? Have you examine the cause of dead?" I groaned in a tired voice.

All kept quiet, but all of them looked at each other.

"Sir...all due respect...I don't kill anyone unless they kidnapped my lover that I dear most" I said softly.

The elderly stared at me and gave out a sigh, thinking if he should trust me.

"I love this country and was planning to stay here with my lover, that filthy man Hecule kidnapped my love away, won't you think is wrong? Won't officers be willing to help?" I cried out.

The elderly squeezed his eyes alittle, glaring at me with his foot tapping on the ground.

"You know me by my name, I, Sherlock Holmes, will risk anything to help anyone, but when someone messes my life, I will never give up on hunting down that person" I groaned.

"Let him go, I heard enough" the elderly waved his hand.

The other officers let me go, leaving me wounded on the face while I tried to stand up with my crooked legs.

"I'm not leaving just yet-" I said while walking towards the elderly officer.

All officers raised up their rifles and pistols, pointing at me while I hesitate to stop moving.

"What is it that you want? Money? That's too late child, I just gave you freedom" he grained while waving his men's weapons down.

"I need your help to find someone" I mumbled in pain.

"I never seen any man get beaten up badly but still willing to talk" the elderly mumbled in a soft tone.

"Because I'm no man, just looking for my lover" I gave a small smile with my swollen face.