Chp 21 Tears Of Worth

[William POV]

I struggled as much as I could.

Beating as much, as hard, and as violent at Hercule but he won't let me go.

I scratched his face over his eye and he yelled in pain, but still ripping off my dress roughly like an animal.

I kicked him while staring at my wounded Sherly crawling on the floor, barely alive.

"No....no..."Sherly mumbled in a dry voice on the floor.

Victor walked towards Sherly quickly, grabbing on his hair and pulled him back up, throwing his weak body on the wooden chair until it breaks.

"NO!! LET HIM GO!" I yelled at Victor.

"You keep resisting me again my love, your in big trouble" Hercule growled ontop of me with his blood dripping down my neck.

Hercule proceed to place his head on my exposing shoulder, slowly licking down down towards my chest while I punch him in the shoulder.

This man is insane!

I thought hope is all lost until I heard a something dropped on the floor and then there was a gun clicking sound from infront of us.

My brave Sherly, gazing at Hercule from behind, barely standing straight but was managed to get a pistol, pressing it against Hercule's head.

"You know....I have to get rid of you so many times and it's getting annoying" Hercule groaned with a smirk while letting me go.

I took a few steps back on the sheets, using a blanket to cover my bare skin.

Five of Hercule's men stared at Sherly while aiming their big guns at him, I could barely get up properly.

"You shoot me, it will still never end, my men will kill everyone you loved and carry on my legacy" Hercule chuckled while slowly turning around to face Sherly.

"We'll see about that punk, I'll kill every last of your filthy bastards, none of them will breathe again like you do" Sherly growled at him.

"Every last man on earth bows before me Sherlock and there's nothing you can do about it, sooner or later, you will join....ME IN HELL"

Hercule slapped Sherly's gun off from his fingers, punching him to the ground, pinning him aggressively.

I jump ontop of Hercule from the sheets, wrapping my thighs around his neck, swinging his body backwards while I choke him.

Sherly quickly get the gun back and stood up to pull the trigger at Hercule.

But the gun is empty.

Hercule laughed like a maniac and dragged by my hair, throwing me aside and punch against Sherly's face.

I quickly grip on Hercule's leg to make him fall but he didn't, kicking me in the stomach, but that didn't make me let go.

"NO! NO!" Sherly yelled at me while groaning in pain on the floor.

"Oh dear~tch tch, you really haven't learn you lesson" Herucle mumbled calmly while shoving me back on the sheets.

Victor and the others stared at us, barely try to help at the corner until I see Victor's head slowly nob at me.

I couldn't tell what he meant but I can feel something sharp under a pillow. I pulled it out quickly as it sliced on Hercule's shoulder, making him groaned in pain.

"I HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE!!" Herucle growled at me like a beast.

"KILL SHERLOCK NOW!!" He yelled at his men.