Chapter 14

Craig Pov

" Yn, I've been trying to call you for two days now please pick up. " I said.

That has too be the 100th message I've left Yn since Saturday. For some unknown reason she isn't picking up any of my calls or replying to any of my text messages. I sighed and tossed my phone on the couch and joined the guys in the kitchen.

" Hey have any of you guys spoken to Yn lately? " I asked sitting on the counter.

" Uh yeah I talked to her last night why ? " Roc said scratching the back of his neck.

Weird . Yn and Roc have been getting kinda close lately in my opinion. Closer than her and Prince even.

" Because she isn't answering any of my texts or calls. "

" Well what did you do ? " He asked peeling his banana.

" I don't even know. I haven't spoken too her since I left the hotel. "

" Well, " he took a bite. " maybe she heard what you said in the radio interview. "

" What did I say that would make her not want to talk to me? "

" Hmm, I don't know. " he said sarcastically . " Maybe that you announce your engaged to another girl and that you love her with all your heart. "

" What's so bad about that ? Why would she get upset? " I said.

" Bro you have to be the dumbest nigga I know. " Roc said finishing his banana and leaving the kitchen.

" Ray? " I asked looking at him for help.

" Ugh. You f.cked one night, and then the next day you tell the world how in love you are with someone else. You led her on man, she's probably heart broken. "

Guilt suddenly washed over my entire body. I can't believe I did that to Yn. I honestly wasn't even thinking that Yn could've possibly heard me when I said that on the interview. Man I f.cked up.

Your Pov

" Yn, cmon you've been moping around here for three days. " Kayla said.

" Yeah lying around in your bed all day isn't going to make things better. " Sharice agreed.

Kayla Sharice and I have became really close over time. They're like my best friends😚.

I sighed. " I know, but it just hurts so bad. He has sex with me and then announces his engagement the very last night. It made me feel like I'm some hoe from the streets. "

" Yn. " Kayla said. " Now you know you aren't a hoe from the streets. You're a beautiful, independent, self entitled mother of a beautiful little girl. You don't need Prod, you've come this far without him.

" Kayla's right Yn. "

I smiled slightly. " thanks guys. "

" Now get on up. We aren't letting you stay in this bed all day. " Sharice said pulling my up out of the bed.

" Go get your shower and put some clothes on because we're having a girls day. I'll go get Aubrey ready. "

About 1 hour later

" Yn what are you planning on getting ? " Kayla asked looking at her menu.

We decided to go to Olive Garden for lunch today since it's one of my favorite restaurants.

" Um I don't really know, i was thinking the Chicken Marsala. That looks really good. "

" Oh, I was thinking about ordering a lobster pizza. "