Chapter 10

There's a very important authors note at the end of this chapter .

Craig Pov

I woke up oddly happy with a smile on my face. Then I remembered, I'm spending the day with Yn and my daughter. I got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom turning the shower on stripping out of my clothes and stepped in. I quickly washed my body and rinsed off getting out grabbing my towel. I wrapped it around my waist and walked back to the bedroom where I saw Vanessa sitting on the bed looking at me.

" Baby, I'm really sorry about last night and...

She trailed off as she scanned my body with her eyes.

" And? What? Come on Vanessa I don't have all day. "

" Oh yeah, anyways. I'm sorry about the way I acted and I want to make it up to you. " she said getting up and walking over to me running her fingers down my chest. " I really want to. "

I grabbed her hands and pushed them off of me lightly.

" Sorry Ness, I have plans. I'm leaving in a little while. "

" Oh well, why don't I just tag along? "

" Mmm, I don't think that's a good idea. Maybe some other time. "I said dropping my towel and putting some boxers on.

She scoffed. " And where is it that your going, that your girlfriend can't come with? "

" Out. " I said taking my True Religion Jeans out my dresser drawer.

She scoffed again. " And exactly where is "out" Prodigy? " she asked crossing her arms.

I just ignored her taking my red Polo out of my closet along with my red and black Jordan's.

" Don't you ignore me! Where are you going Prodigy!? "

" I just told you Vanessa, I'm going out. Lower your voice talking to me like I'm a child, don't even try before I shut you down again like I did last night. At least I'm not leaving in the middle of the night and coming back smelling like a d.mn female! "

That shut her up quick.

" Exactly. "

I put my shirt and shoes on and grabbed my keys and shoes walking towards the door.

" Anything else you want to say? " I asked looking back at her.

" No Prodigy, just go. You just better not be with any other girl. "

I chuckled sarcastically before walking out the door. I walked downstairs into the kitchen where the boys and my mom were sitting.

"Good morning Craig, and where are you going this early? " my mom questioned sipping her coffee.

" No where, just out to breakfast with a friend. "

She smirked.

" Is this friend, a female friend? "

" Maybe, maybe not. "

" Boys excuse us for a second while I speak to my son. "

The guys all nodded and left out the room.

" So, who are you going out with today? "

" Just a friend. "

" Okay, is your friend a boy? "

I chuckled. " No ma'am. She's female. "

" Is it Yn? "

I smiled and looked to the side. " Yes momma. "