Chapter 05

Craig POV

I woke up and looked over to my side and saw Vanessa sleeping peacefully. I still can't get over the fact that she came home smelling like a man, she says she was out with the girls but I know that's a lie because the girls where with the guys all day yesterday and the day before that. I just want to know where she was and why she would lie to me. Last night I had the weirdest dream, it was about that some girl but I couldn't see her face. It was so strange. Like it felt so....real like I could experienced it , but I know that I probably won't because I haven't met her in real life before, but here's how my dream went.

Craig's Dream

 " Craig, I can't believe that you left me. '' she cried holding her face in her hands.

'' I know and I'm sorry. '' I said embracing her in my arms.

'' Its bad that she doesn't even know who her father is or the fact that she even has one. ''

'' You told her she doesn't have a father? '' I said in utter shock.

'' No, I didn't. '' she spat at me. '' She figured that out herself, with me and and Miss Wanda being the only family she has. ''

'' But, how does she know that my mom is her grand mother if she isn't your mom? '' I asked rubbing the back of my neck

'' I don't know Craig, I really don't. ''

End of Craig's Dream

And then I woke up. Its weird because who ever SHE was called me Craig. Nobody calls me Craig except for my parents. Not even the guys or Vanessa call me Craig. Hmm, crazy. I'll just shake it off and not let it get to me. I mean it is JUST a dream and dreams don't ever mean anything. Do they?

Your POV

I woke up to little hands shaking me.

'' Mommy, wake up I made you breakfast. ''

I opened my eyes and saw Aubrielle standing in front of me with a bowl of cereal and some orange juice sitting on a tray.

'' Aw, Aubrielle. '' I said taking the tray out of her hands and pulling her into my lap. '' Did you do this by yourself? ''

'' No, I had help from Nana. '' she said sticking her thumb in her mouth.

'' Nana's here? '' I asked.

'' Yeah, I let her in. ''

'' Aubrielle, what did I say about answering doors? ''

'' Don't answer them unless you give tell me. ''

Moments later Miss Wanda came walking through my bedroom door.

'' Yn, it isn't her fault I told her it was me to open the door. '' she said sitting on the bed.

'' Oh okay then. I just don't want her to be opening the door for random strangers. ''

'' Yn what's wrong? '' she asked.

'' What makes you think something is wrong? '' I asked.

'' Yn, child I can see the tears stain and runny mascara all over your face. Now tell me what's wrong. ''

'' He, doesn't remember me! '' I yelled bursting into tears.

'' Yn, who doesn't remember you? ''