Chapter 01

Your POV

I put my phone down and smiled. Craig -just texted me and told me that he's taking me out to dinner to tell  me something important. I have to tell him something VERY important to tell him as well. I just hope he'll be happy when I tell him. I got up and walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower. I got out and wrapped my towel around my body and walked into my room. I combed my hair down and curled in a little bit so it would look better. I dropped my towel and slipped on my bra and underwear. I walked to my closet and got out my black sweetheart neckline dress and my black heels. I put on my dress and stepped into my heels and looked in the mirror. 

" I look pretty nice. '' I said to myself. 

I grabbed my clutch and walked downstairs.

" Sweets you look pretty. '' My mom said as I walked past the kitchen.

" Thank you momma. I'll be back around 9. '' Alright. Have fun baby. ''

'' Thanks mom , I will. ''

I walked out the door and walked to my car. I got in and backed out the drive way and drove to AppleBee's. I parked near the entrance and got out. I walked in and saw Craig sitting in a booth on his phone. I walked up to the booth and sat down.

" Hey Craig. "  I said smiling at him.

" Hey Yn , you look beautiful. '' he said leaning over and kissing me.

" Thank you Craig, you look nice yourself. ''  I said complimenting him back.

" So Yn, there's something that I really need to tell you. ''

'' I need to tell you something too. '' I said.

" Well you can go first. '' he said smiling.

" Craig you love me right? '''

'' Yes of course Yn. ''

'' Would you love me even if I said I was pregnant? ''

His smile quickly dropped.

'' Y-Your pregnant? " he said in disbelief.

" Yes , you aren't happy? '' I asked.

" No , baby I am happy. I'm very happy that you're having my first child. '' he said smiling. " But, "

" But what? '' I asked.

" Well , you remember that audition that I went to last month? "

" Yes. ''

'' Well , I made it. ''

'' Oh my god! Baby that's great! '' I cheered.

" But. '' he said again.

" Craig , all these buts. ''

'' But , I'm leaving for tour next week and I'll be gone for around 4 years. ''

'' W-what? '' I stuttered in disbelief.

" I'm sorry. '' he said.

" But I'm having a baby Craig! " I yelled.

" Yn please calm down. ''

" How can I calm down when you just told me your leaving for 4 years? '' I said softly wiping away tears.

" Yn I'm sorry. ''

" Are you still going? '' I asked barely above a whisper.

He sighed.

" Yes Yn. I am. ''