Chapter 02

Craig POV

1 week after he left

I sat in the corner of the room as everyone got to know each other. I really wished that I could be with Yn to help her out with the baby, but I can't because my career comes first. I know that sounds wrong and selfish of me, but this is all I've ever wanted since as long as I can remember. I pulled out my phone and started text messaging Yn.

( Dope Star ) Hey Yn, 

( Yours truly Yn ) Hey Craig!

( Dope Star ) What's up, how's the baby doing?

( Yours Truly Yn ) Nothing much , and the baby hasn't realy been giving me any trouble...considering this is just now going on my second month lol.

( Dope Star ) Oh right, haha. What are you going to be doing later on?

( Yours Truly Yn ) Nothing much, my mom and dad are going out for their anniversary dinner so I'm staying home by myself I guess. Why?

( Dope Star ) Because I want to facetime you so you can meet the boys.

( Yours Truly Yn ) Hmm, sound like fun. How many boys are there?

( Dope Star ) Including me there's 4. There's Jacob, Chresanto and Rayan.

( Your Truly Yn ) Chresanto? That's a unique name.

( Dope Star ) Ikr! Lmaoo. But I have to go. Talk to you later babe.

( Yours Truly Yn ) Byee love you :D

( Dope Star ) Love you too.

I locked my phone and slid it back into my pocket just and the guys came over and sat down by me.

'' What's up man, you been sitting over in this corner since we got here. '' Rayan said.

'' Leave him alone, he's missing his girlfriend. '' Chresanto said patting my shoulder.

I chuckled and shook my head.

''' Ya'll can meet her, when I facetime her tonight. '' I said.

'' Is she pretty? '' Jacob asked.

" Pretty? She's beautiful. Drop dead gorgeous. '' I said cheesing just thinking about her.

They all ''oohed'' and dapped me up.

" She is pretty. " Chresanto said. " I saw her when we went to pick him up. ''

'' Aye man, show us a picture of her. I have to see this for myself. '' Ray said nudging my shoulder.

I laughed and pulled out my phone and showed them the picture of us she posted on Instagram.

'' Damnnnnnn!!! '' Jacob and Ray yelled in unison.

I laughed as they both dapped me again.

'' Shawty bad. '' Jacob said grinning.

'' Haha yeah, but shawty's mine. '' I said. 

" Alright alright. I know not to mess with her. '' Ray said holding his hands up in surrender.

'' Good. '' I said smiling.

Fame (Yn and Prodigy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें