Chapter 07

Craig Pov

Turn up! It's the last day of the tour and we're in Philly, heck yeah! I'm so geeked I can't wait to see my mom. Last show of the tour and I have to go out with a bang! Just how to do it...

" Baby, are you excited to be going back home? '' Vanessa said coming behind me hugging my shoulders.

Yes, I forgave her. She told me she was out just getting some fresh air and some food and I believed her. I mean why wouldn't I? She's never gave me a reason not to.

" Yeah, I can't wait to see my family. My mom could finally meet you. '' I said smiling.

" Are you sure she's going to like me Prodigy? '' she asked sounding nervous.

'' Nessa, she's going to love you. '' I lied.

My mom doesn't like Vanessa at all. She already told me she doesn't care if she never meets her. My moms going to have to suffer through it because we're staying there until I can get an apartment for us.

" That's great! We probably will be the best of friends! '' she said smiling.

'' Haha, yep. '' I lied again.

Your Pov

" Ouch, mommy it hurts. '' Aubrey whined as I combed her hair into two puff balls.

'' Well Aubrey, I told you not to get your hair wet yesterday but you did anyways. So its going to hurt because your hair is nappy. '' I said continuing to comb through her hair.

'' I don't want my hair done. '' she cried grabbing onto my leg.

'' Aubrey stop crying or it'll only hurt more. '' I said grabbing the brush and brushing her hair up into her puff balls. " There all done. "

She stood up and felt her hair and smiled.

" Thank you mommy. " She said hopping up on the couch.

I chuckled. " You're welcome baby. "

" If I don't make it home tonight tell my momma that I love her, leave some flowers for my brother--- " my phone rang playing Make It Home by August Alsina.

" Bri who's calling me? " I asked Aubrielle since she was sitting right by it.

She picked my phone up and looked at it for a second. " Nana. " she said before handing it to me and turning her attention back to the TV which was playing her favorite show Doc Mcstuffins

I chuckled slightly before answering my phone. " Hello? "

" Hey Yn. " she said.

" Hey Ms. Wanda, what's up? " I asked.

" Oh nothing too urgent, I just wanted to see if you were still dropping Aubrey off. "

" Oh yeah, I am. I'm just running a little late because I had to do her hair all over again since she got it wet yesterday. "

" Oh okay I was just making sure. "

" Okay I'll see you in a little bit. " I said before hanging up. " Come on Aubrey get your bag Nana's waiting for you. "

" Okay mommy. " she said grabbing her Dora backpack off the table.

I grabbed her hand and walked out the door locking it behind me. I walked to the car and unlocked the door opening it putting Aubrey into her carseat and strapping her in. I walked over to the drivers side, got in, started it and drove off towards Ms. Wanda's.