Chapter 06

Vanessa POV

Bet you didn't think you'd be hearing from me anytime soon huh? Well guess what? Here I am! Well let me properly introduce myself. I'm Vanessa James, girlfriend of Prodigy. I'm 20 years old almost 21 and I'm a party girl. Being honest, I don't really see myself loving Prodigy. I mean, he's handsome and all but he just isn't my type, but his bank account is. The night I met him at that party I could tell he was rich. I mean Prodigy is a nice guy but he just isn't man enough for me. Don't get me wrong, when we have sex its AMAZING, but you just get bored of the same thing time and time again, right? I mean, he got tired of his old girlfriend/babymomma from Philly and he came after a real woman like me. Hmm, come to think of it I never did find out what became of her. Prod just dropped her like that for me. Anyways, back to what I was saying before. Some of you jealous girls may call me a hoe or a gold-digger but I'm neither of those in my own opinion. I like to think of myself as being high maintenance, because I am. I'm a nice woman and I deserve the best things in life, and those are the times that Prodigy comes in handy. Then there are those times when he just isn't satisfying my needs when I go pay a visit to my "friend" Anthony. I've known Anthony for a while now. I met him the same night that I met Prodigy. Actually right after me and Prod were done having some "fun" I met Anthony and we kind of did the same thing. I know what you're thinking. "You're a hoe for sleeping with two strangers on the same night! " Well you can kiss my ass for all I care! I honestly don't care what you or anyone else think about me. Anyways, me and Anthony have been messing around since that night. I mean, I actually got him to follow me and the boys on tour so he's always in the same city as me. That's where I've been for most of the week when I told Prod I was out with Kayla(Roc's Girl) and Sharice(Ray's Girl). I can't believe he hasn't caught on yet, he's so stupid I swear.

Craig POV

*Riing Riing Riing*

'' Hi! You've reached Vanessa, I'm sorry I can't answer the phone right now but leave me a message and I'll make sure to return your call. ''

*Beep*

" Vanessa, where the heck are you! It's two o'clock in the morning! Call me back! '' I yelled angrilly into my phone before hanging up.

Ugh! Where could Vanessa be at this time of night? I went to sleep and she was with me, but then I wake up to use the bathroom and she's gone! Like, where do the do that at? Honestly, I'm starting to think that she's cheating on me, I just don't want to believe that she would do that to me. I mean come on, I'm Prodigy! Prodigy! Who would want to cheat on me? I have it all, fame, fortune, good looks. It just doesn't make sense at all. I mean, I didn't do anything to deserve getting cheated on. I've been faithful through all my relationships, I think.

 " Prod, why you yelling man? Its like 3 A.M. '' Roc said in a groggy voice.

'' My bad man. Its just Vanessa, she gone all of a sudden. '' I replied back to him.

'' Oh. Well maybe she's seeing someone. '' he said before yawning and laying back down.

Roc doesn't know what he's talking about. I mean, he never does right?

Your POV

" Aubrielle you ready to go? '' I asked zipping up my coat.

'' Yes mommy, can you zip my coat up too? '' she asked holding her hands up.

I zipped her coat up and picked her up and put her on my hip. I grabbed her hat off the couch and put it on her head. It snowed last night and the temperatures dropped, and I really can't afford for either of us to catch a cold.