Chapter 09

Craig Pov

It was around midnight and Yn had already gone home with Aubrielle. Man, I still can't believe that I have a daughter. I'm a dad! I'm not going to be the same deadbeat I've been for the past four years. I'm going to make sure I have a healthy relationship with Aubrielle to make up for all that I've missed. The guys are all staying at my moms house for the night until they can find a hotel in the morning. Mostly everyone's still up except my mom. She went to sleep because she has work in the morning. I walked downstairs to try and find Princeton and found him in the living room playing 2k14 with Roc and Ray. 

'' Hey Prince, can I ask you something real quick? '' I asked sitting down on the loveseat next to Vanessa.

He glanced at me then back at the game. '' Yeah, what's up Prod? ''

'' Uh, c-can you give me Yn's number? '' I asked nervously scratching the back of my neck.

He looked at me again then smirked.

'' What you gone do with her number Prod? '' he asked still looking at the tv.

'' Yeah Prodigy, what do you want with her number? " Vanessa said butting in.

'' Um, I want to ask her a question? '' 

'' What question do you plan on asking her? '' she asked.

'' A question. '' I said getting irritated with her. '' Prince will you give it to me? ''

''' Yeah, '' he said tossing the controller to Jo Jo and grabbing his phone. 

 '' Alright you ready? '' he asked scrolling through his contacts.

'' Yeah, I'm ready. '' 

'' Alright, its 765-278-8154. '' he said.

'' Alright, thanks man. '' I said dapping him up.

Prince Pov

Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, " Prince I thought you didn't like Prod, and you had a crush on Yn why would you give him her number? " Well, who am I to stand in the way of Aubrielle getting a chance to have a relationship with her father? If Prodigy wants to get back into her life then I'm not going to do anything to stop that. I've seen how messed up kids can turn out growing up without a father and I don't want that to happen to Aubrey. I love her too much to do that to her. Call me crazy that just the type of person I am. :)

'' Princeton, can I talk to you in private for a second? '' Alicia asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

Sh.t what is she mad about now?

'' Uh, sure I guess. '' I answered her in more of a question than an answer.

She got up off the couch proceeding to walk to the kitchen as I trailed behind her.

'' So, what's up Alicia? '' I asked leaning on the counter.

'' What's up? Hmm, I didn't appreciate how you totally disrespected me earlier tonight! '' she yelled at me.

'' Woah, first don't raise your voice at me like you've lost your mind Mama Wanda is sleeping. Second, how did I " disrespect" you? ''I said using air quotes around the word disrespect.

She scoffed. '' When that b.tch came in you ran and hugged her spinning her around and sh.t like you totally forgot that your GIRLFRIEND was sitting right there! " she yelled again obviosly ignoring my previous statement.