Chapter 08

Your Pov

" Yn! " Miss Wanda yelled when she opened the door sounding a bit shocked.

'' Um, hi Miss Wanda? '' I said in a confused tone.

'' What are you doing here? '' 

'' I told you I'd be back to pick up Aubrey, don't you remember? ''

'' Oh yeah, '' she said looking behing her.'

'' Well, can I come in and get my daughter? '' I asked getting a little impatient.

What's up with Miss Wanda? 

She hestitated before looking behind her again.

'' Miss Wanda, do you have company or something? Because I can just get her and leave if that's what you'd like. ''

'' Oh no, I'm fine. I don't have anyone over here that I invited. Come on in. ''

I stepped inside the house and heard a lot of people talking coming from the living room. I thought she said she didn't have company. I stepped into the living room and saw some girls who looked around my age. When I walked in they stopped their conversation and looked at me. Two grils smiled at me while the other two mean mugged me.

'' Oh um, don't mind me, I'm just looking for my daughter. '' I said.

'' Ew, she has a child. That is unattractive. '' One with a Spanish accent said under her breath even though I still heard her.

Her voice sounds so familiar but I've never seen her before a day in my life.

'' I'm sorry can you speak up I didn't quite hear you? '' I said mean mugging her back.

'' Oh don't worry about Alicia, she's like that with all new people. I'm Kayla nice to meet you. '' One of the girls who was smiling at me said showing her braces when she smiled again.

'' And I"m Sharice. '' the other one said smiling showing her deep dimples.

'' Well I'm Yn, have you seen a little girl around here somewhere? ''

Sharice was about to say something but she got cut off by someone coming into the room. I gasped when I saw who it was.

'' Jacob! '' I yelled.

He snapped his head towards me and his eyes widened when he saw who I was.

'' Yn! '' he yelled running ot me and hugging me.

He picked me up and spun me around until somebody cleared their throat. He put me down and looked at the girl who had the attitude from earlier. OH! That's his girlfriend. The one that cussed me out. (-_-)

'' Prince aren't you going to introduce me to your friend. '' she asked looking me up and down.

'' Oh yeah. '' he said clearing his throat. '' Um Alicia, this is Yn my bestfriend. Yn I think you already know who Alicia is. ''

'' Oh I sure do. '' I said rolling my eyes. '' Have you seen Aubrielle? ''

'' Oh yeah, she upstairs with, uh, Jovante. '' 

Prod Pov

I was sitting upstairs with JoJo and that little girl from earlier in my room. What was weird is that she kept calling him Uncle JoJo. What was even weirder is that she looked a little bit like me. I think I'm missing something here.