Chapter 13

-You in the MM-

Craig Pov

"what the f-ck are you doing here!? " I yelled looking at Ray and Roc standing at my door.

" Ooh Prodigy got some last night. " Ray said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and tried not to smile.

" Anyways, that's not what we came for. " Roc said nudging Ray.

" Oh yeaaaah, we came to warn you that Vanessa's on her way here looking for you and Yn. I don't know how she found out but I overheard her talking about it on the phone with someone. "

I rubbed my face. " Aw sh-t we gotta go. Good looking out bro. " I said dapping them up and closing the door.

" Did he just close the door in our faces? " I heard Ray say from behind the door.

" How rude. " replied Roc.

I chuckled and walked back to the bed laying next to Yn.

" Hey so we have a slight problem. " I said stroking her hair.

" What's up? " She asked looking up at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

" So apparently Vanessa found out where we are, and she's on her way here. "

She made a face then sighed and mumbled. " im so stupid. "

" Why'd you say that? "

" I don't know what I was thinking coming here with you and sleeping with you when you have a girlfriend! I'm such an idiot. "

" What no Yn your not an idiot. Last night was one of the best nights of my life. Aside from our first time, and the night we made Aubrielle. Yn I love you, I really do. "

" But you have a girlfriend Craig. You cheated. How ironic. "

" Ironic how? "

" You cheated me with Vanessa, then you turned around and cheated on her with me. "

" Oh, " I said rubbing the back of my neck. " yeah that is very ironic. "

" I just can't believe I slept with you. A taken man. "

" Yn I really want to be with you. I do. I just have to break the news to Vanessa some how. "

" .... Well until you do, there will be no more of this. " she said pointed to herself and me.

" I understand. Well we might as well get dressed and head back home before she gets here. "

" Yeah, good idea. "

6 hours later

I was in my bed sleeping like I had been doing ever since I returned home from being with Yn when I woke up to Ray shaking me telling me we had an interview to go to. Regardless of whether or not we're on tour we always have interviews that's the main reason why the guys are still in Philly.

" Bro get up we got an interview in an hour. "

" Man I'm tired. " I groaned.

" Well if you weren't up all night with ynnnnn--

" I get it! I get it! " I said rolling my eyes getting out of bed.

" Yeah get yo a-s up, hurry up too! " He said walking out of my room.

I feel like something's gonna go down at this interview.

Your Pov

I driving home from picking Aubrielle up from Mama Wanda house. I missed my baby so much. I had the radio turned down low when something the dj said caught my attention.

" That's right we have mindless behavior right here in the studio with us and they'll be answering some of YALL our listeners questions. "

I turned the volume up slightly so I could clearly hear what was about to be said.

" Alright the first question is for Princeton from Dana Harrington. Dana says " Prince what do you do to keep your hair so luscious and bouncy? "

" Well , " He started. " I mainly just use baby lotion but depending on where it is we're at I'll occasionally buy something from a store with argon oil in it. "

" Alright alright, our next question is for Prodigy from Asia Watson. Asia asks " Prodigy, what's your current relationship status?? "

" Well, I'm currently engaged to be married to my fiancée Vanessa James. "

I slammed on my breaks causing Aubrey to scream.

" Mommy! "

" I'm sorry baby girl. " I said continuing to drive whilst listening to the interview.

" Yeah, right now we're doing pretty good and, I love her with all my heart. "

That broke me. I felt like my heart dropped to my a-s. I couldn't believe he'd have sex with me then the next day broadcast all across Philadelphia how in love he is with someone else that isn't me! I'm such a f-cling idiot! At this point I didn't want to hear anymore of the interview ,I was already too hurt. I sped home and got Aubrey out the car storming into the house all the way to my bedroom. I sprawled out across my bed and just cried and cried until I felt little hands shaking my back.

" What's wrong mommy? Why you crying? " Aubrey said climbing on the bed laying her head in my lap.

I wiped my eyes and tried to smile.

" Nothing's wrong with mommy, someone just hurt mommys feelings. "

She gasped. " who hurt my mommy I'll hurt them! "

I chuckled lightly. if it wasn't for Aubrey I don't know where I'd be right now. she's the only thing that keeps me going during times like this. she's my everything.

" It's okay baby girl, im all better now. "

" Good. " she said grabbing my face planting a big wet kiss on my cheek. " I love you mommy. "

" I love you too baby. "

This right here is all I need. Forget about Craig.

-----------------------

13 comments 25 votes