Part 123

2024.4.5

Time check: 8:00 pm. The show started.

Since this is live, Minhyuk hyung will be hosting live as well.

It started by the entourage of us mentors. I was called last. Hyung started from oldest to youngest.

Soon, after that introduction, the competition didn't start right away. He had an introductory segment before the actual performance of the team members.

According to the order of the performance, my team will perform 3rd (9th - 12th).

Anyways, here's the actual order of the performances for today.

The first performer will be on Sewoonie hyung's team, with Lee Sora performing I'll be with you.
Next is Kim Nayoung performing Like A Star
The next performer will be Kim Ahyoung, performing Love Blossom.
The last performer for hyung's team is Jeong Youngsoo, performing Our Song.

The next team will be performing will be noona's team, with Seo Joohyun performing first, with the song Spring Memories.
It is then followed by Lee Eunji, with the song Nonfiction.
Park Hangyeol will perform A Bright Day.
Lastly, Chae Sena will perform the song The Day, with EXO's Baekhyun.

Next, my team will perform. Soomin will be performing first on my team, with the song My Star.
Next will be Seohyun, with the song Let Me Hear You Say, featuring Soyou.
Next will be Daniel, with the song Hidden, Autumn.
Siwoo will be performing last, with the song You Call It Romance, featuring Davichi.

Lastly, Kihyun hyung's team will perform. Jeong Sungjin will perform first, with the song I Need You.
Han Sanghoon will perform the song Please, Don't ...
Anastasia Ivanov will perform next with the song Wake
And the last for today, Kim Eunjoo will sing The Present

Good luck to them!!!

After all of the team's performances, the mentor will comment on their performance of the team, and after that, the next team will perform next.

After Kim Eunjoo's performance, I looked at the ranking of the songs. Daniel's song reached #5 already in the charts. Sungjin's song reached to #10. Seohyun's song reached #15, and Siwoo's song went down to #50.

Hyung announces that the voting will be on two ways: through a website and through SMS voting. According to hyung, the top voter from each team will automatically advance to the next round. After that, each mentor will save one artist from the ones not yet been called. For a total of 2 artists from each team in the next round.

The voting lines start now. After that, the show made a recap of the performances before the show ended.

Time check: 10:30 pm. The show ended. Good luck to them!!

I went to my team members to have another groupie with them. I then posted it on my Instagram account, with the caption:
Good job, Team 26! You did a great job!

Time check: 11:00 pm. We all left the venue. Manager-nim arrived at the perfect moment. He fetched me home, because he will drop off my sunbaenims as well. He chose to drop me first at the dorm.

After that moment, I changed my clothes into a sleeping attire and write on my journal before I fall asleep.

April 5. The live shows started. Who will get the public vote? I hope all of them will survive this week's eliminations; however, at least 1 of them will be eliminated. Let's hope for the best. Good luck in picking, James.

The night ended in peace.

END OF PART 123