Part 138

2024.4.26

Time check: 5:00 am. I woke up. I took my guitar and wrote a post-it on their dorm, saying that I'm going to leave now. My clothes are there.

As I leave the room, I saw manager-nim there, drinking up some coffee.

I told him that I will be going back to my dorm. He said that I must be having my breakfast first before I leave. So I ate breakfast first before going to my dorm. I'm sure that my sunbaenims are busy today.

After I have my breakfast, I took my guitar and I went to the dorm (which is just beside my sunbaenims' dorm).

I slept again on the dorm. I then woke up at 3:00 pm.

Shocks. I am late. I need to go to the venue right now.

Krystal then told me, "Hello, sunbae. Asan ka?" (Hello, sunbaenim. Where are you?)

"Andito pa ako ng dorm. Napasobra tulog ko huhu. Papunta na ako." (I'm still here at the dorm. I overslept. I will be on the way.)

I hurriedly took a bath and prepared quickly.

Now, it's 4:00 pm. Manager-nim isn't picking up. 10 minutes later, He then knocked me at the door and we leave at the same time.

I arrived at the venue last. There, Krystal does my make-over for about 2 hours.

Time check: 7:00 pm. I was done doing make-up. I thanked Krystal. She gives motivation to my 2 artists.

I then took a groupie with my 2 artists. I posted on my Instagram account with the caption, "The Grand Final. Fighting, Daniel and Seohyun!!"

Time check: 8:00 pm. The show started with the non-competition performance (the Bellas).

After the non-competition performances, the performances (solo songs and reprise songs) were to be performed by the artists. The duet will be performed tomorrow before the closing of the votes.

Hyung announced that the voting lines are now opened

Hyung announced that the voting lines are now opened. Same with the semi-finals, people outside can vote for their artists. The bonus will be still applied up to this point.

Time check: 10:00 pm. The show ended.

Daniel and Seohyun both went to their friends and their family, respectively. That was a tiring night. Tomorrow, the winner will be announced. Good luck to them! I am sure that I did a great job in transforming the 2 of them.

I went back to the dorm at 11:00 pm. I prayed to Him.

Good night and Good luck for the 2 of you!!!

END OF PART 138