Part 140

Time check: 8:00 am. I woke up.

When I went out on the room, I saw that my finalists are cooking breakfast for us.

"Oh my gosh. You prepared these?"

"Yes, James. I hope you liked it."

"I am surprised that you did our breakfast. Well, I know you are a great cook, Daniel. But Seohyun contributed as well?"

"Yes, oppa-nim, I also made your favorite food: no other than bibimbap."

"I can't wait to eat what you've prepared. Shall we eat together?"

"We already ate one hour ago."

"Why you didn't wait for me? Anyways, just join me while I eat. Will that be alright to you?"

"We're both alright with that."

I ate breakfast while they were just looking at me.

Soon, Daniel checked my Instagram account and looked at the ones I followed.

"You just have almost 900,000 followers. 895,000 to be exact. But what changed are the persons you followed. You unfollowed almost all of your friends. What's left on your following are of course, Starship's account and Cravity sunbaenims' account. Also, you still follow all of the kids in Racket Boys, as well as accounts from your fellow mentors (Jeong Sewoon, Cosmic Girls, and Monsta X). I'm still surprised that you didn't unfollow me, my brother, the shop, as well as her and your badminton team members."

"It's in the contract, though, that I need to unfollow some. C'mon. You all helped me overcome my depression. That's why I didn't unfollow all of my close friends."

"By the way, oppa. You confessed that you almost commit suicide 8 years ago. That's very brave of you that you can share it to me."

Daniel said, "Don't talk about it, Seohyun. Maybe James will cry again when he tries to remember what happened that day."

I replied to Daniel, "Don't you remember that you cried more than me? I still remember what you've said to me. You can't imagine your life without me."

I added, "Just remember, when you feel depressed, suicide isn't the solution. I know what it feels like to be depressed. I get it that some people consider depression as a joke. I hope there is someone who will listen to your problems and will help you overcome this, just like how Daniel did it to me 8 years ago."

Seohyun asked me, "By the way, oppa. The badminton--"

Daniel butts in and said, "Don't you ever ---"

I butted it and said, "Hey. Let Seohyun finish what she's saying. I get it that you are being overly defensive on me. That's why you got the position of a middle blocker in volleyball and you kept the position for 10 straight years."

He's just concerned to me, "I just don't want you to cry all of a sudden. I remember that you cry so much during your confession to me on why you did it."

She must be thinking that the badminton team is the reason on why I commit suicide. But it's not the main reason, though.

I told her, "Maybe you're thinking that they are the reason on why I did it. It's not them."

Daniel replied, "Hey. Don't even lie to Seohyun."

I said to him, "Hey. We all know that it's not really them. Don't you know the real reason? You know it already. I don't want to talk about them."

He then said to us, "Well, I lied about the volleyball court, though."

I was surprised. So I asked him, "Hey. I thought we will be going there at 2:00 pm."