Part 135

2024.4.20

Nothing much hasn't changed until 8:00 pm. We just prepared and took some pictures with my team members.

Time check: 8:00 pm. The show started. As always, hyung gave 10 minutes before the closing of the voting lines.

10 minutes later, the voting lines closed. It's time for the non-competition performances.

The audience applauded as we will have another performance from my sunbaenims. I guess that they miss me performing with them. But here it is!

After the non-competition performances, hyung then announces who reached the top 10 of the charts

After the non-competition performances, hyung then announces who reached the top 10 of the charts. Daniel (#2) and Sungjin (#3) received bonuses this week. They each have additional 100,000 votes. That's a lot!

He then called the top 3 who will be sure in the semi-finals (in no particular order).

He first called Ahyoung, then Daniel, and lastly, Sungjin.

Among the 4 remaining artists, he called the bottom 2 and they were immediately eliminated. He then called Soomin and Sora as the bottom 2, leaving Eunji and Seohyun competing for the instant save. 

Results of the votes (including bonuses):
Daniel Kim  - 493,721 votes (42.98%)
Jeong Sungjin - 294,728 votes (25.66%)
Kim Ahyoung - 103,827 votes (9.04%)
Lee Eunji - 84,628 votes (7.37%)
Kim Seohyun - 63,628 votes (5.54%)
Kim Soomin - 55,270 votes (4.81%)
Lee Sora - 52,910 votes (4.61%)

Soomin is now eliminated. She is 8,000-ish votes short of the 5th. But Seohyun is 5th, though. This must be tough, as noona hasn't have a finalist yet.

The instant save begins. The artist with the highest vote will join the top 3 and advance to the finals.

 The artist with the highest vote will join the top 3 and advance to the finals

Results of the instant save?
Lee Eunji  - 15,102 votes (50.17%)
Kim Seohyun - 15,000 votes (49.83%)

Lee Eunji won the instant save. Now, we all have a finalist in the final.

However, producer-nim came to Minhyuk hyung and gave another paper. He then told that the instead of 4 finalists, there will be 5 will advance to the finals via a Wildcard. The 3 semi-finalists who were eliminated will have to sing again to be the wildcard to the final.

We were all shocked. 5 finalists??? I have a chance to have 2 finalists on my team.

To determine the last finalist, they will sing again the song they sang on the semi-final. The highest voter will advance to the final and join the original 4 finalists.

I saw my Cravity sunbaenims that they are cheering on me. Because I have a high chance that I will have 2 finalists.

Then, the wildcard performances begin. After performing, the voting lines once opened and it will be closed in 10 minutes. The votes were shown in real time.

Results of the reprise performance?
Kim Seohyun - 22,583 votes (50.06%)
Kim Soomin - 11,289 votes (25.05%)
Lee Sora - 11,229 votes (24.89%)

Kim Seohyun advances!!!! I have 2 finalists on my team!!! I am so happy!!!

My sunbaenims are so happy with me. I can see that they are all happy as well.

Well, I think their first artist is eliminated earlier in the show. My very first artist was eliminated in the semi-final. She went this far!!

Time check: 10:00 pm. The show ended. Since my sunbaenims are with me again, we just went home together.

I realized that while we're going home, I was being filmed by my sunbaenims.

I asked them why. It's because of the dorm that I will be staying in.

I realized that on the way to the dorm, it's on the way to my Cravity sunbaenims.

And that, we arrived on the destination. The dorm.

But I just noticed something. It's the same building as my sunbaenims, so I was wondering if I will be living with them forever or the dorm is the next side?

Then they stopped filming.

They showed me the dorm I will be staying.

Why??? I must mistaken my dorm as my sunbaenims, as the dorm I will be staying is just next to their dorm.

I will be sleeping at my new dorm starting today. However, according to manager-nim, I am still allowed to enter my sunbaenims' dorm.

I saw that the dorm has 3 fully-furnished bedrooms. I thought to myself, "Why 3, though? Maybe my sunbaenims will sleep in my dorm just in case. "

Time check: 12:20 am. I saw the contents of the dorms. They even filmed me with this one. I even saw that the cabinets in the 3 rooms are filled with clothes. Clothes that I will wear for everything outside - from guestings, interviews, to just going outside to have fun.

I went to the bed with the most amount of clothes and I just slept there until I woke up in the morning.

END OF PART 135