Part 150

2024.6.3 - 2024.6.6

Nothing really happens significantly during this day. I attend internship from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, buying some goods from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm, practice on my guest performance from 7:00 pm to 1:00 am, packing things from 1:00 am to 3:00 am and sleep for 2 hours.

I finally packed my things on July 7. Good thing that I have 2 luggage and they fit on the limit. I can bring 2 carry-on baggage, but I will only bring one to have something to buy at the airport.

2024.6.7

Instead of working on the last day, we had a party at the building. There, we celebrated the achievements of working there for about 4 months. Everybody has their own awards.

My awards were conflicting, though. I got the most number of absences award (because of schedule conflicts), and the most hardworking intern (as the person who works a lot during the times attended the internship).

The party ended at 5:00 pm. Manager-nim asked me to go home immediately and finalize my documents.

He soon gave me my passport and the documents I will be needing. 30 minutes later, Krystal then came at my dorm with her luggage and carry-on baggage. She will be flying with me and will be my temporary manager when I go home.

Time check: 6:00 pm. Krystal then asked me, "Sunbaenim, do you want to buy some more treats for your parents?"

"Yes. I would love to; however, we have only 8 hours left."

"I know a place near the salon. Do you want to come?"

"Yes, please. But let's ask for manager-nim's permission."

I called manager-nim.

"Hello, James. You seem to have a problem today. What's the matter?"

"Are you near the dorm right now, manager-nim? Krystal and I need to shop for some treats, as I have 16 kilograms of allowance available."

"Woah. That's a lot. Sure. I know a place as well. Do you want to come? I am now 5 minutes away from the dorm."

"Sure, manager-nim. We'll come right away."

Krystal and I went with manager-nim to buy some goods. We went home at 8:00 pm.

Time check: 8:03 pm. We then packed the goods we bought and I have still 9 kilograms available. I don't want to buy anymore because of the time.

We then rested for 2 more hours. I took a final bath before going to the airport. I then prepared myself, with the help of Krystal. She fixed my overall look.

Time check: 11:00 pm. We are ready to leave! We all then left the dorm and proceeded to the airport.

See you soon, sunbaenims!

END OF PART 150