Part 147

2024.5.26

Time check: 8:00 am. I woke up. I am too excited on this event, so I called Daniel.

"Agang-aga, James!!!!" (It's early in the morning, James.)

"Sorry na, huy. Excited lang." (I'm sorry. (I'm) just excited.)

"Dahil na naman yan sa blonde mong buhok, ah?" (Is it because of your blonde hair?)

"Aba. Sorry na ah. Hindi naman totally. Mas excited ako sa'yo." (Gosh. I'm sorry. Not totally. I'm excited for you.)

"Sa'kin? Bakit?" (Me? Why?)

"Kukuhanan mo ako. Kinuhanan kita bago ako mag-record" (You will take pictures of me. I took your pictures before I start recording.)

"I'm sure na mas maganda kang tingnan sa camera. Pusta, kagigising mo pa lang." (I'm sure that you look better on camera. I bet. You just woke up.)

"Tama hahaha. Bakit?" (Correct *laughs* Why?)

"Wag ka na magluto. Papadalhan kita ng pagkain." (Don't cook. I'll bring you food.)

"That's great of you. I shall brush my teeth first."

"Okay. We'll come in 5 minutes. Just wait for me."

"Sure!"

He then came into my dorm and we ate breakfast together!

See. Even though we will debut separately, he wants to have breakfast with me. This is our favorite pastime for the 17 years that we lived together.

We then talked about the upcoming photoshoot later.

Time check: 9:00 am. I thanked him for the food. He then went home to prepare for later.

I then took a bath and prepared on the event as well. After I am done dressing, I waited for Daniel and manager-nim to come to my dorm and give the go signal to leave

Time check: 10:00 am. Manager-nim visited me and said that we're now ready to leave.

We leave the dorm 5 minutes later.

We soon arrived at the venue where we will do our first concept. I was surprised that we will be having a picture at the same musical theatre as last time.

As expected, he took about 200 photos of me around the musical theatre.

Time check: 8:00 pm. The photoshoot then ended. Daniel showed me on the results of the pictures and he is so mesmerized with his pictures of me.

Anyway, since I am done with the musical theatre, I borrowed a microphone and turned it on. I soon went to the musical theatre and did a medley of Anouk sunbaenim's songs! I did an acapella of the songs.

I love her! She's my favorite coach among the Dutch version of The Voice. Though I am torn on my second (actually, between Ali B and Waylon), at least, I have my first choice!

I did a medley of 3 of her songs. I did first Good God (as this song is my favorite; this song is on the game Guitar Hero).

Surely I am winning but I won't
Claiming that I'll do it but I don't
Knowing I'll do anything that you want
Pretending that I am someone that I'm not