Part 134

2024.4.19

Time check: 12:00 nn. I went up late at the venue, so that I can't sleep when I arrived.

1 hour later, I saw that my artists came in the dressing room.

Krystal is there, and she started doing make-up for my team members.

Time check: 6:00 pm. They are done doing their make-up. I haven't been given a make-over, so she did my make-up last.

Time check: 7:30 pm. I prepared to go on the stage. However, before I go, I took a picture with my team members and posted it on my Instagram account.

Time check: 8:00 pm. The semi-finals started. Hyung made an intro before the performances for the semi-finals.

He then told that there will be out of the 7, 4 will advance to the finals next week. 3 artists with the highest votes will automatically advance to the semi-finals, the bottom 2 will be immediately eliminated, and the middle 2 will compete for the final slot in the grand finals.

The 7 performances for tonight finished. Before the next performance, each of us gave a comment on their performance.

However, the voting changed. Starting from this stage, people from outside Korea can vote for their artists.

Time check: 10:00 pm. The semi-finals ended. I hope that they will all advance, however, worst case scenario is all of them will be eliminated. But I won't let that happen.

They all went home. Meanwhile, I went home as well. I am too tired for today.

Time check: 11:00 pm. I arrived back at the dorm. My sunbaenims aren't there yet. I went to the chocolate room to change clothes and sleep.

April 19. The semi-finals. Good luck to them!!

END OF PART 134