Part 141

2024.4.29

Well, morning interview with the winner and his coach first.

We then sang again our duet song. We were interviewed by the hosts about everything: our friendship, the mentoring, and all.

Next interview will be the 5 of them. The five finalists will have a performance as well (the solo songs). They were asked by the staff a few questions about their journey on the show.

The interviews really made them tired.

Soon, manager-nim told me to put my credentials, so that I can have my own V-live account.

We then talked about our content of the video. Since I love Cytus, I would love to do my V-live while playing Cytus.

Luckily, Daniel brought his iPad. He has the app, as well as all the chapters. I can't wait to play this game!!!

We then fixed our set-up on the V-live.

Time check: 9:00 pm. Daniel, Seohyun, and I have our V-live.

While having our V-live, I am just busy playing the game.

Of course, I played Myosotis (by M2U and Nicode, featuring Guriri and Lucy) on Chapter Deemo. I love M2U sunbaenim's songs, but this one is my favorite among all of them.

While I play the song, I was singing at the lyrics of the song. I know this with all my heart.

"You know what, I even put M2U sunbaenim and NICODE sunbaenim as my dream producers of a song."

"Don't you know that they are in South Korea as of the moment?"

I was surprised. "Daebak. Really???"

"Yes. Promise. I saw them in their SNS accounts."

Seohyun asked us, "Wait. Is M2U sunbae Korean?"

I replied, "Yes. His wife NICODE as well. It will be an honor for me to just meet the two of them. If ever I will meet either the one of them, I will have an autograph. Maybe a photo-op will do."

"It's rare for you to play while talking. I know you that you play so silently, even though you created a lot of misses."

I am "Well, I don't know why. Everything with M2U sunbaenim, or even NICODE sunbaenim, I'm ready to talk about it. I love their collaborative song Apocalypse."

He then added, "That's good as well. Prelude is good as well!"

I added, "Body Talk as well. I remember I used this song as my dance evaluation song. I even freestyled to it."

Seohyun said to us, "I can't relate, oppa-nim."

"It's fine. At least, you will be able to hear their songs here."

I just realized something. "Wait a minute. I admit. For the first time in 20 years, we talked to each other in Korean. Weird, isn't it?"

He replied, "I find it weird as well. We do speak English and/or Filipino while we're together. Talking to you in Korean is weird for me."

I replied, "Fine. Then let's talk in English. I'm sure Seohyun can understand us well."

"Yes, sunbae. I understand what you're saying right now. But please, no Filipino words, as I am not familiar with the language."

"Noted. Deal."

We played a lot of songs on the V-live. Well, most of the time, we used English as our communication language. With the help of our fans' choices, we played these songs:

1. Codename:Zero - Nelime (Chapter 9; Hard, Level 9)
2. Magnolia - M2U ft. Guriri (Chapter D; Hard, Level 9)
3. Total Sphere - Tsukasa (Chapter 5; Hard, Level 8)
4. Requiem - Eyemedia (Chapter S; Hard, Level 9)
5. Rainbow Night Sky Highway - Sakuzyo (Chapter 7; Hard, Level 9)
6. Q - Kiryu (Chapter 8; Hard, Level 9)
7. Coma - Ensou (Chapter 9; Hard, Level 8)
8. The Blocks We Loved - Killerblood (Chapter 6; Hard, Level 9)
9. Conflict - Siromaru + Cranky (Chapter R; Hard, Level 9)
10. Freedom Dive - xi (Chapter 10; Easy, Level 6)
11. LVBNR5 Schwarz - Cranky (Chapter S; Hard, Level 7)
12. Stardust Sphere - Tsukasa (Chapter M; Hard, Level 9)
13. The Long Years - Sta(Chapter M; Hard, Level 9)
14. The Sacred Story - VILA (Chapter M; Hard, Level 9)
15. Halloween Party - SHK (Chapter 10; Hard, Level 9)

That was the end of the V-live session. I enjoyed so much playing.

2024.4.30 - 2024.5.2

Interviews. Guesting. Variety Shows. Even I, as the winner's coach, got invited in many of these.

I guess, this is the start of Daniel's fame.

Good job, Junsang! You did a good job mentoring Kim Minhyung (and Kim Seohyun).

END OF PART 141