Chapter 3. First time for everything

(Mature content ahead.)

As Alex hoisted me up a window I grinned and looked around his bedroom. I flicked on his light and paused.

It was big, and filled with posters. "Is that Rihanna?" I asked, a giggle bubbling up in my throat.

Alex turned red and dove to cover them with his hands. "No!" He lied quickly.

I shook my head amused and sat down on his bed exhausted. Alex hesitated. "Is it cool if we share a bed? Since we're both dudes?"

Oh how mistaken you are.

"Sure." I said wincing and jumped when he took off his shirt. "What are you doing?!" I hissed.

Alex paused and turned, giving me a full view of golden skin. "I don't sleep in clothes. You gonna strip too?"

Well shit.

I shook my head firmly. "I'm a very shy person." I said slowly.

Alex nodded and kicked off his pants. "No shame in that, scoot over. Also, did I get your name?"

I shook my head. "It's nov- Nate. My name is Nate."

Alex nodded and froze as a knock sounded at the door. Alex swore, and in his panic knocked me over and slid on top of me in his fumbling.

"Alex? You in there?"

Crap, it was Ryder. If that guy was in a romance novel, he'd be the alpha werewolf that said 'mine' all the freaking time and drive readers nuts.

"Yeah, I'm busy!" Alex shouted and stared down at me with wide eyes. I gave him an awkward smile.

Oh, my, gosh! There is a hot man on top of me! I internally screamed.

Ryder paused before speaking. "We need to go over the data for the -"

"Really, really busy!" Alex shouted panicked, cutting Ryder off.

Ryder paused once more.

"Do you have someone in there?" A hand touched the doorknob.

Alex glanced down at me frowning. I narrowed my eyes on him. "He can't see me, I'll die!" I whispered very much exaggerating.

Alex however went pale and seemed to take my word for it.

"Yes, yes, I do. We're... busy at the moment." Alex said and winced seeming stunned by his own words.

Ryder turned the doorknob all the way. "Something tells me you're hiding something, I'm coming in."

Shit! Sorry Alex, I'm not dying tonight.

I wrapped my arms around Alex's head and twisted my fingers into his hair.

Alex jerked forward and I lifted my legs around his hips and touched my feet to his lower back.

Hopefully he won't know I'm a girl from this.

Alex took me doing this as his cue to take things further to hide me. He slanted his head and hesitantly pressed his lips to my own.

I jerked stunned as Ryder walked into the room. Alex hesitantly moved his lips along mine, placing his arms above my head.

I gasped against his lips as the door closed loudly. The redheaded boy above me made a soft sound in the back of his throat and attempted to draw himself closer to me.

Alex opened my lips with his own and tried to coax my tongue into play as I laid beneath him frozen.

His hands cupped my hips, and in my panic I shifted my body so my thigh was between his legs. I can't exactly let him feel me up down there -