Chapter 30. Day at the fair. Part 2.

Ryder, Kealan, Alex, Lennon, and I met up at the same benches I had eaten funnel cake with the others.

"What do you want to do?" Alex asked after a moment of silence. I smiled.

"Let's walk around and see what all we can find,"

I got four nods and we walked on ahead. As Alex talked excitedly to Kealan, Lennon trailed behind rubbing his arm.

I glanced at Ryder, and he nodded.

I had talked to him and Kealan before we left to go on this trip, about how Lennon clearly didn't feel welcome or apart of us.

The other men had given me their blessing to focus more on Lennon, and making sure he felt like he was one of us.

"Hey, let's do the corn maze!" I cheered and grabbed Lennon's hand.

Ryder nodded. "Sure-"

I ran forward pulling Lennon with me.

"November! Don't run off!" Kealan snapped. Lennon stared at me with wide eyes as I pulled him into the maze.

"November!" Alex sighed as I dashed away.

"Didn't you hear them? They don't want you to run off!" Lennon told me with wide eyes.

I turned my head and smiled at him. "It's fine to break the rules sometimes."

Lennon looked ill. "Ryder will kill me for sure."

I stopped running through the maze and grabbed his cheeks. "Ovembear-" he tried, but I squeezed his cheeks harder.

"Ryder isn't Owen."

He blinked.

"Ryder isn't Owen." I repeated to make sure he got the message. "You're his true family now, so relax, we're going to have a blast today."

I let go of him and looked around hearing the other guys enter the maze.

"Fine, I guess." Lennon said giving in with a soft smile. The panic and fear was out of his eyes, so I grabbed his hand and we ran together.

"Why did we run off anyway?" Lennon asked as we started walked through tall corn. I couldn't hear the other guys anymore, and I realized we must be in a large maze.

I shrugged and squeezed his hand. "For a laugh. Besides," I paused and looked over to meet his eyes. "I want to know you."

Lennon looked away seeming embarrassed. "You've already seen me."

I frowned confused before my heart clenched. "Lennon, that closet and those scars you hold with you aren't your identity, their only a tiny part of what makes you, you." I told him and held his hand a little tighter.

Lennon kept his face turned from me as we walked, and I frowned again. We went a little while with no talking, until finally,

"I don't really feel like I fit in. It's weird, and it worries me sometimes. I'm fine with Alex, but when it comes to everyone else..."

I reached over and ruffled his hair, and laughed when he glared and swatted me away. "It comes with time! You'll be great! We'll have to have a threesome soon-"

Lennon covered his ears. "Shut up!"

I giggled and paused. "Yo, is that the exit?" I grabbed Lennon's shoulder laughing. "You're one lucky guy!"

Lennon smiled softly and nodded. "Yeah, I am."

I let go of Lennon and dashed to the exit laughing. I did a spin and smiled at Lennon brightly. He relaxed. Really relaxed.

His muscles loosened, his face untightened, and he placed his hands in his pockets. "Now for the others to come out." He told me.

I sat on a bench and looked around as Lennon sat beside me. "Ooh! Ice cream! I'll be right back!" I jumped to my feet. He grabbed my wrist panicked.

"Ryder said you shouldn't be alone!" I froze and smiled pulling free.

"The stand is right over there, you can watch me buy the ice cream."

Lennon relaxed and winced. "Sorry, not only do I want to listen to Ryder, I don't want you hurt either." He admitted.

I laughed. "I'll be back, in one piece." I ran over and looked at the options.

"The chocolate vanilla twist in a cup please, two spoons." I ordered and laid down three dollars. The teenage girl nodded and went into the back.

I jumped up and down to burn some energy before I got my plastic cup. I ran back to Lennon and handed him a spoon. "Here, have some."

He looked moved by the gesture and did as I said. Soon, Kealan stomped out of the maze looking pissed. I smiled.

"Hey hot stuff!"

He flipped me off. Kealan, flipped, me, off. I handed the ice cream to Lennon and jumped Kealan. He wasn't expecting it and fell backwards into the grass.

"November! Get off me," Kealan told me frowning as I slapped his chest. "Oh my, was that supposed to hurt me?" Kealan asked sounding bored.

I seethed. "You flipped me off!"

Kealan rolled his eyes. "You made me run through a damned corn maze with Alex for one hour, and the second hour I ditched his talkative ass."

I narrowed my eyes at Kealan. "You let poor Alex walk alone?"

Kealan scoffed. "He's fine."

I pointed a finger down at him. "I'll be the judge of that!"

Kealan reached up and touched my cheek startling me. "You're so beautiful."

I blushed as he cupped my face. "For some odd reason, even when you piss me off, it makes me want you all the more." Kealan admitted.

A noise by the exit had Kealan and I standing. Ryder came out dusting his shoulder off as a leaf landed on him.

"November, I'll be spanking that ass of yours." Ryder murmured darkly. I batted my eyelashes at him.

"Yes daddy."

Kealan threw his hands into the air and sat on the bench next to Lennon, who jumped at his presence.

Kealan pointed at the ice cream and asked something, and Lennon handed him a spoon.

In a moment they were having a conversation. I smiled and leaned into Ryder. He sighed and kissed the top of my head.

"I feel like a proud mom."

Ryder looked down at my with warm eyes, it took my breath away. "I thought you had us wrapped around your fingers, and you certainly do, but it seems to go both ways."

I nodded. "Yeah, that's the way it should be."

Lennon raised his hand. "Alex is still in the corn maze."

We all groaned. Poor Alex, and poor us for having to look for him.

We made it to chapter 30!! ❤

Here are some fun facts!

1. Phoenix was actually meant to be the main story villain before that was changed!

2. Owen was never really supposed to be that bad, before the story was re done.

3. Luca was a added character that wasn't supposed to exist! :(

4. Tyler is kinky enough to be cool with incest, he's really out there.

5. Luca actually changed his character to be more cute to ensure everyone liked him. :)

6. This book wasn't written to be funny, but it turned into a bit of a comedy! And I'm happy for it!