PROLOGUE.

Seventeen years later....

  July Knight, yes, my mother named me after a month of the year. Ridiculous.

Anyway, I'm sure everyone wants to know some shit about me, sorry about the attitude, it's just who I am.

Anywho, after my mother and fathers had little ol me, apparently they turned a new happy leaf.

Like I can tell.

I've been told they were all traumatized, and had been through and done some very serious stuff. Let's just say it reflected on their parenting.

Most of them were shitty parents.

What? Don't honestly tell me you had expected them to be perfect parents.

I was a very smothered and over protected seventeen year old girl. I'm not going to lie, in the heat of the moment, I've been hit by my parents before.

Before you get mad, remember a few minutes ago when you were reading the old book.

Or whenever you were. Point is, wait. Did I have a point? Moving on,

I loved most of them with a always forgiving heart, but it was really hard.

And I know they're trying, and that they love me, but it was too much.

And so, readers! I packed my bags-

No, actually, I'm packing while giving this monologue in my head.

My clothes, my favorite pajamas, everything! Even my stuffed shark Bento. All coming with me.

Where was I going? Hell if I knew. I'd brave the streets I knew nothing about. This was about freedom and discovery!

While having insane parents who didn't really let me out, I was a singer and model, so... yeah...

To hell with my old life!

Being a rebellious teenager was my true calling!

So, I snuck down the stairs and tiptoed to the door. The tv blasting as I opened the door.

  "Phoenix Lark arrested last night after his stunning past was revealed by his eighteen year old son! His wife is in shock while his son lives happily in New York City swearing to bring all criminals to the ground!" A new reporter shouted.

I looked back and a picture of a white haired boy with a stern reflection made me raise an eyebrow. "He'd be hot if he didn't give off a librarian feel."

With a turn I opened the door towards my destiny. "New York eh? Why not! Whohoo! Let's go Yankees!"

It was Yankees right? Or the Red Socks?

Doesn't matter, "Freedom!"

Yup, so, this is the new story! Here's some more details!

Like His Girl, Their Desire, this is a Reverse Harem romance!

About, July, duh, and her group of men, which you have yet to meet!

Similar to book one, most of the characters will be... quirky, we'll put it that way, so hang on tight! ❤

Hope you'll join me for the ride!