Chapter 18. First Real Kiss

Mature content

   Winter turned his back on me, and I stared at him with parted lips, sucking in air. "Do you actually want me?" I asked, rising to my knees as he slowly turned to look at me.

"Didn't I just say I did?" He walked over and grabbed my chin, tilting my head up. "Do you want me to remind you?"

My heart pounded in my ears as images of Winter pinning me down filled my head. "You're just going to leave? After saying all that, you're going to go?" I asked, eyes meeting his.

Winter's thumb pressed into my chin as he held my face. "I think," he bent down and hovered his mouth over mine. "I made it very clear what I want to do to you," his lip touched mine ever so briefly before he pulled me to my feet and shoved me into the wall.

My eyes closed as I winced at the impact, his mouth on my ear, making its home there. "But since you're so eager, I'll tell you some more,"

I breathed in deeply, desire filling me. I kept my face turned from him, facing the wall as he caged me in. "I want to kiss you until your lips are bruised," his pressed a kiss on my neck, making his way down.

I nibbled on my bottom lip, eyes falling shut at the feeling of his body on me. "I want to explore every inch of your body," his hand slid up my thigh as his other found its way to my wrist, pulling it above my head slowly.

"I want to know what makes you cry out, what makes you moan my name," his hand curled into my thigh as I let out a soft whimper.

"Winter," I breathed out his name, and his hand grew tight on wrist. His lips opened on my pulse, his hot tongue darting out as he sucked on the spot. My free hand landed on the back of his head, tugging him closer.

"What makes you feel good Justice? Has anyone touched you like this?" Winter moved his head up, kissing my cheek. I inhaled, chest moving up and down quickly, breathing unevenly as his hand moved further up my thigh.

"Look at me, July," Winter commanded and squeezed my wrist. I slowly obeyed, eyes meeting his. His nose touched mine, lips hovering over my own.

Winter exhaled and pressed his lips to mine. I made a noise in my throat, relieved, and pulled myself closer to him desperately with my hand, wanting him closer.

Winter bit down on my bottom lip, making me gasp in pain. He slipped his tongue inside and let go of my wrist - only to grab my other and pin them both harshly over my head, the grip he used almost painful. 

I kissed him back, almost awkwardly, having nearly no experience at all, but Winter seemed to be in a rush, mouth rough and impatient.

I shifted, gasping his name as his hand finally moved between my thighs and rested warm and heavy on my desire.

His mouth left mine and went back to my ear as I let my head fall back against the wall. He bit down on my ear and I strained against his hands, crying out when he rubbed his fingers into me through my leggings.

"You like that?" Winter asked darkly and pressed his body harder into me. I bit down on my lip, which was tender was his earlier bite and moved against him. "Who's touching you?"

I closed my eyes tightly as those fingers moved in the way I needed them. "You are," my voice was soft, body like liquid against him.

Winter growled his approval. I stiffened, hips moving into his hand as sudden pleasure made me shudder and give a soft moan.

"God, Winter," I let my head fall forward, into his shoulder, eyes squeezing painfully shut.

Winter's hair was soft as it brushed on my face. "Give yourself to me, let me have you," his voice was like heat on my skin, making me desperate for him.

I called his name weakly, feeling a pulse of euphoria before I sagged into him. Winter lifted me up and kissed the top of my head.

I held onto his shirt, feeling suddenly tired. Winter opened the door and I listened to his soft footsteps.

A door opened, and my back melted into something soft. I heard rustling, and then Winter pulled me into him, my head resting on his bare chest.

I sighed and curled into him, feeling oddly at ease in his arms.

"If I promise to be good to you, would you forgive me the way November Istenpol forgave the Knight's?" Winter asked, but my sleep filled mind couldn't find words for him as I drifted off.