Chapter 22. Turned On

A little mature content 😉😏

"This is so fucking stupid," Kharif suddenly blurted as we sat side by side, reading the book.

I grinned and glanced at him. "Wait till chapter thirty nine," I told him and giggled.

Kharif raised an eyebrow and looked intrigued. "Does the rainbow haired-"

"What are you two doing?" Haru asked curiously, making himself comfortable next to me, and peering at the tablet I held.

"Reading a book," I said simply and curled into Kharif without thinking, leaning into his side as I scrolled.

Kharif glanced at me before focussing on the words of the story. Haru leaned over and read over my shoulder, brow drawing together in confusion.

"July, why is the hamster drinking alcohol?" Haru questioned, spring green eyes wide. I laughed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Not sure, just read, Haru," I told him and got lost in another moment of sexual tension between two of the main characters. I burst into giggled at a particularly funny part and both men glanced at me as I laughed.

Kharif's lips rose slightly and Haru glanced at the book before losing himself in laughter as well.

"I feel like I'm missing out," I glanced up at Zomer and wiped my wet eyes from laughing so hard.

"Want to join in?" Haru asked and Kharif frowned, glaring at Zomer.

"There's no room," Kharif said darkly.

Zomer grinned. "Sure there is, July, just get in Kharif's lap."

I froze and looked at Kharif, a grin growing on my lips. "Kharif, can I-"

"No," Kharif snapped and scowled at Zomer. "Don't give her ideas," he told him. I looked at Kharif and batted my eyelashes at him.

"Oh come on, please? I'll be so careful not to touch your skin, you'll hardly even know I'm there!" I gushed and didn't want for him to answer, I stood on the couch.

Kharif looked at me stunned. "July-" I practically jumped into his lap, and Zomer slid in my place, Haru moving to the other side of Kharif, so every one would be able to see.

"Fucking hell," Kharif said with gritted teeth, his fingers having a sudden death grip on my hips. I smirked and resisted the urge to wiggle my ass, afraid he'd throw me off.

"Now, where were we?" I asked with excitement. Haru raised his hand.

"Kitty-kung-fu!" Haru cheered and Zomer looked over to read with interest as Kharif suffered. A good five minutes later Zomer glanced at Kharif.

"You good?" He asked teasingly. Kharif glared at Zomer and made an angry sound in his throat.

"Fuck you-" I shifted in Kharif's lap, not even paying attention as the book characters were finally getting into it. I froze as Kharif pushed me to the floor, the tablet flying from my hands and hitting the wall across the room.

"Kharif-!" I shouted and turned my head to glare at him. Kharif stood and walked silently out of the room, and I heard his bedroom door slam.

I pouted from where I was on the floor. "Damn, okay," I grumbled.

Zomer grinned. "Aren't you going to go after him?"

I jumped to my feet, clapping my hands as Haru sent Zomer a wide eyed look. "You're evil," he breathed, and Zomer laughed.

I skipped to Kharif's room and opened the door, looking into the dark room. "Kharif?" I called his name playfully and looked at him, where his back was facing me. He was leaning on his dresser, head facing down.

"July, must you torture me?" I paused, startled, and placed my hands behind my back, the door closing behind me, almost seeming to do so on its own.

"Uhm, yes?" I asked and tilted my head to the side as he turned and looked at me.

"Did you know," Kharif touched the wall in front of him with a single hand. "This wall, right here, separates Winter's room from mine?"

I blinked. "Why do you- oh my god," I covered my mouth. "You heard us, that night, didn't you?"

Kharif rolled his dark eyes. "Don't act all embarrassed, you're only in here to get under my skin."

I pursed my lips. "I'd much rather you get under my-"

"July," Kharif growled and I gasped when he grabbed my wrist and yanked me towards him. In mere moments I was set on his dresser, nearly black eyes staring into mine.

Kharif turned away from a moment, probably so he wouldn't puke, and I stared at him, stunned. He had just grabbed me!

"Kharif -"

"Stop, just shut up," Kharif met my eyes again. "You know I can't touch you, is that why you tease me? Because you think you can get away with this?" Kharif grabbed my covered wrist, and pulled my hand down.

My eyes went wide as I touched his erection. "I've never been turned on in my life, by anything," Kharif said lowly. "Even when people did horrible things to me, I've never given any reaction, so why do you make me want to lose myself?"

My face burned, hand trembling in his hold. "I- I, well, didn't you say I couldn't get a blind horny-"

Kharif scoffed. "July, you've got to be kidding me,"

My lips twisted. "You always look at me like I'm the most disgusting -" I stopped talking as his hand tightened on my wrist, my hand feeling hot as it shifted.

I felt arousal shoot straight between my legs when he let out a low groan. I shifted on my dresser, feeling suddenly and extremely turned on.

I licked my lips and went to Kharif's ear. "Kharif," I whispered his name softly and moved my thumb in a circular motion, making him hiss. "You like that, huh?" I murmured.

I heard him swallow and used my leg to pull him closer, our bodies moving together. "July, don't fucking mess around, god," Kharif gasped, and I don't know why it was so hot when he shifted forward, completely mine.

I cupped him over his jeans and slowly undid the first button, the sound loud in my ears. "I'm going to touch you, Kharif," I whispered, my breath fanning down his neck.

He inhaled sharply as my hands slipped into his jeans. "July,"

The sound of him calling out my name, made me lose my mind in want for him. I didn't dare touch his bare skin, and instead took my time stroking him over the thin layer of his briefs.

The sound he made, as he went stiff, coming, would follow me into my dreams for a very long time. Kharif stumbled back, breathing heavily.

Then, he went into the bathroom and slammed the door. I hopped off the dresser and looked down at my hand. "I'll see you later tonight, okay Kharif?" I called.

"Fuck off," Kharif snapped. My lips turned down.

"Didn't like it?"

Kharif was silent for a long moment. "No, if I don't distance myself, I'm going to push myself more than I should."

I did a fist bump with the air. "Awsome! I'll give you another hand job later -"

"Get the fuck out of my room, brat,"

I grinned. He was so getting down and dirty with me later!