Chapter 26. Soft and controlling combo.

Fluff and mature. 😍😏😉
(M×F×M) Take a wild guess, which two men?

  Late that evening, everyone had gone into bed for some very much needed sleep. I laid awake in Ryder's bed slowly coming down from the high of the day.

I met Phoenix. I recalled glancing at my hands in the dark heaving a sigh. I had been running and hiding, all in vain?

He moved on, I moved on... He's going to have a baby. Phoenix already has a wife, that's crazy. I touched my forehead biting my lip.

Maybe, he turned back into a bit more of the boy I used to call my best friend, not that it matters. I want nothing to do with him, no matter what. I rolled over and stared at Ryder.

He was so peaceful while sleeping. As a lock of his hair fell into his face, I gently brushed it back smiling. I rubbed the dark brown strand in my fingers surprised at how soft it was.

I rolled back over onto my back huffing. My brain was all over the place and working over time. I wasn't falling asleep any time soon.

I rolled in different positions, fluffed my pillow, and tried different blankets. As the clock ticked, I grew frustrated and I rubbed my eyes exhausted.

"November, stop rolling around and come here." Ryder told me in a sleep filled voice. I hesitantly crawled over and slid into the open arms he held out of me.

I sniffed and relaxed in his warm safe hold. I laid my head down and closed my eyes nuzzling up to him. This, this is what I got from running.

Totally worth it.

***

  I opened my eyes and blinked sitting up. I reached out and frowned at the empty warm spot beside me. I rose out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom.

I put on deodorant quickly before I forgot, and walked over to the sink.

I forced a toothbrush into my mouth and stared at my reflection. "You, are one sexy mother fucker." I told myself glancing at my bed head.

I finished brushing my teeth and rubbed my eyes before jumping back into bed like a ball. I flopped onto my back and made snow angels.

When the door opened a little I paused and looked up. "I'm lonely, let's snuggle." I cracked a smile at Luca.

"I think Ryder would have a heart attack seeing you on his bed..." I paused. "Let's do it."

Luca hopped over and jumped into the bed instantly tangling himself with me. I had to admit, Luca was snuggly and warm, in a different way than Ryder.

Ryder was like snuggling with a hot daddy who you just had amazing sex with.

Luca was like snuggling with a kitten.

I'm in heaven. I realized as Luca nuzzled into my neck and rest his head there.

"BANG BANG INTO THE ROOM!" Colten yelled and kicked the door open.

I sat up ignoring Luca's whine. "What?"

Colten leaned on the door and ran his eyes up me slowly. "Breakfast is ready, but I'm hungry for something else now."

I climbed out of the bed and scoffed. "You wish. Food first, men second. If you're that hungry go to McDonald's."

Colten pouted, along with Luca who dove out of bed and grabbed my leg making me unable to step forward.

"I wanna snuggle." Luca told me holding my leg tightly. He's like a four year old. I thought exasperated.

"And I want to kiss you." Colten added trying to mimic Luca's puppy dog eyes.