bias (requested)

You sat on the floor with your back against Lia's chest and her arms wrapped around you. Laughs continued to fall from your lips as the girls goofed around, more attention being given to each other than the movie you were originally watching together.

"Y/N? Can I ask you something?" Chaeryeong asked as she looked at you and Lia curled up together.

"Of course. You can ask me anything, you know that."

"It's just something I've been wondering. You've never said anything about it and the question has been on my mind for quite some time."

You nodded for her to continue, all the girls curiously listening closely.

"Who was your bias before you got with Lia? Was it Lia? Has it always been her?"

You cleared your throat, shifting a little uncomfortably at the question. That was enough to tell the girls that it most likely hadn't been Lia who was your bias.

"Wait. I wasn't your bias?" Lia asked in shock as she unwrapped her arms from around you and gazed at you in shock.

"You are now."

"Well, I'd hope so. You are in a pretty serious relationship now." Yuna chuckled.

"That also wasn't the question Chaeryeong asked. Not now. Before you and Lia got together." Yeji said, obviously excited to find out who your bias had originally been.

"It was you." You said as you nervously toyed with the sleeves of Lia's sweater that you had on.

"Wait... me?" Yeji asked and you nodded, confirming it. "Oh, that's so cool!" She giggled. "I'm honored."

Lia scoffed and folded her arms over her chest.

"No, Lia, please don't be mad." You said as you turned to face her. "I'm sorry."

"You never told me that."

"Well, you never asked. You just... assumed."

"And I'm in the wrong for that?" She huffed.

"No." You spoke softly. "Of course not, baby. You shouldn't be so jealous though. It's not like she's my bias now or anything."

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" Yeji asked, causing the girls to giggle.

"Lia, listen to me. Just because she was my bias before doesn't mean I liked all of you any less. I've always looked at you equally, knowing that ITZY wouldn't be ITZY with less members. I was slightly biased, not a solo fan. You've always held a special spot in my heart. I never expected to actually be the lucky person to actually be able to love you like this, but I wouldn't change any of it for the world."

She sighed and wrapped her arms back around you.

"You're my bias now. Have been from the day we met."

She smiled and leaned in to kiss your lips.

"Please don't be mad anymore."

"I'm not. Honestly, I've been curious about this question too. I just never asked because I assumed it was me. But I feel better now."

"I don't," Yeji mumbled and folded her arms over her chest, only unfolding them when you gave her a quick hug. She patted your back and smiled at Lia, who seemed to be okay with the whole thing now.

Because she's your bias, your everything now. No one and nothing could ever change that and she knows that.