it's time (requested)

"Hi, MIDZY!" Lia grinned as she spoke into her mic. "We're so happy to be here with you tonight. Are you enjoying the show so far?"

The fans cheered loudly, as did you from the front row.

"We're so happy to hear that!" She said.

You watched her with bright eyes, listening intently to every word she said as you ran your hand across your bump.

It felt so surreal to be at this stage in your life; where you get to watch your wife shine each night as she lives out her dream while the little human that you two are expecting any day now grows stays warm and safe inside of you.

You couldn't be happier though and you swear that each day is even better than the last.

"Up next is one of our favorite songs! It's called racer! We hope you enjoy it!"

The song started and when your eyes met Lia's, you sent her a bright and encouraging smile.

"Isn't your mom just so talented?" You spoke to your bump as you stared down at it. "She's so amazing. I can't wait for you to come and meet us."

And it was as if your baby couldn't wait any longer either.

It was as though your words encouraged them to come now, as if they were impatient and couldn't wait any longer.

Because only a moment later, you were met with a sharp pain in your stomach.

And you knew what it was immediately.

"Not now." You groaned.

But there was no turning back.

You knew that when the pain returned again.

"Oh, god, Lia," You said as you looked at your wife on stage.

But she had moved.

She was across the stage now, kneeling on the stage in front of a group of fans as she sang along and interacted with a few of them.

You were struck with an intense feeling of nervousness.

You needed to get Lia's attention right away.

But the pain returned before you had the chance to do or say anything, causing a gasp to escape your lips.

A couple of fans that stood beside you noticed what was happening and they instantly tried to get the attention of the member that was closest to you, which was Ryujin.

"Ryujin! Ryujin!" They screamed loudly.

And since they were in the front row and she was almost right in front of them, she quickly noticed them.

She knelt on the stage, close to the edge.

"It's Y/N!"

Ryujin turned her head and her heart dropped when she saw you in pain.

She put the pieces together fairly quickly before running over to Lia.

"Lia, Lia! It's Y/N!"

Those words made Lia panic.

She rushed over to your side and got off the stage before she came over to you.

"What is it, baby? What's wrong?"

"Lia," You groaned as you clutched her hands in your grip. "It's time."

She stopped panicking a little as a rush of excitement came over her.

"Come on, we have to get you to the hospital!"

She helped you onto the stage and then backstage, rushing you over to a chair as she changed out of her stage clothes and into some sweats.

"MIDZY!" Yeji excitedly said. "Guess what? The first ITZY baby is on the way!"

The fans screamed loudly as the girls all shared a big hug.

Everything was about to change in an incredible way.

"You ready, my love?" Lia asked as she knelt on the floor in front of you backstage. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just a little nervous."

"Same here, baby."

"But... also so excited."

"Same here." She smiled before leaning in to kiss your forehead. "It's happening. Our baby is on the way. Life is about to change."

"I can't wait to do it all with you." You said as you squeezed her hands.

"Me too, my love." She said as she put her hand on your bump. "Let's go have our beautiful baby."