〚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒 〛the exam and the results

𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: Y/N takes the exam... It goes... Uh... It sure goes! With a guest appearance of Papa Saitama being the best.

---

"Hey Saitama!" Calamari cheered as he ran over just as you were tossing your hoodie into a corner. "Looks like we're at the same battle center!" You waved at him. "Woah do you bench press trains or something?" At your raised brow he motioned at your toned arms.

You shrugged. "I used to but they got too light for me."

Calamari looked at you like you'd grown a second head. "A-Are you joking or...?"

"Right, let's start!" Everyone jumped when DJ guy's voice yelled over the intercom. "Get moving! There are no countdowns in real battles. Run, run, run, listeners! You're wasting airtime here!"

﹤┈┈┈﹥

"Crap! Saitama, we have to- huh?" Kaminari looked around to see the girl long gone, the only thing remaining was a huge cracked section of the ground.

﹤┈┈┈﹥

You boredly flew through the air, having decided to leap over the walls of the fake city to avoid getting caught up in a crowd, holding one hand blocking your eyes from the wind. You noticed a nearby robot, a two pointer.

Grinning in excitement for an actual fight, you...

...were disappointed. You sighed as you glanced back at the robot currently falling apart behind you with a conspicuously Y/N shaped hole in it.

"Well... that was only the two pointer" you reasoned. "Maybe the three is going to be better?" You mumbled as you ran in search of a three pointer. Luckily all you had to do was turn a corner. This time you made sure to pull your punch.

Not that it mattered. You were still given a pile of scrap metal as a prize. You groaned out loud running your hands through your hair in irritation. If I wanted to punch tin cans I could have found some in a dumpster... You briefly considered going home but...

"Just go and do your best, kiddo"

You sighed and kicked off the ground again. No way were you going to let your dad down. You landed on another three pointer, smashing it flat. You jumped aside and kicked a robot into another. "Geez, these things are fragile..." You mused as you grabbed another one with one hand and slammed it into the ground a few times.

﹤┈┈┈﹥

The observation room had been silent since Y/N had launched herself through the air and shot through a robot and continued to destroy them at high speed with seemingly minimal effort.

"Not just a 'quirkless fifteen year old girl' Aizawa." Toshinori mumbled as all the staff stared at the screens.

The red eyed teacher looked over skeptically. "Quirkless? Are you sure about that?"

"According to her records, yes." There was a 'but' left unsaid in that statement. All Might stared at the girl as she hurled a robot into the sky just to wait for it to crash into the ground. "There's no way..." He thought clenching his fist and cupping his injury with his other hand. "He's dead. But a quirkless girl suddenly becoming this strong..." The image of your fist flying towards him came back to the forefront of his mind and he winced.

﹤┈┈┈﹥

You sneezed as you glanced around looking for more robots. You spotted another three pointer and rushed towards it. You grabbed the thing and paused, noticing a purple haired boy staring at you and the robot. You lifted the robot up into the air with one hand making sure it couldn't run. "Yo!" You greeted the purple haired boy. "You mind if I break this thing? I mean... I don't want to steal your points, ya know?"