〚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟖〛class reps and villains

𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: the class picks a rep, Y/N learns something new, and everything goes wrong!

Your heels slid against the pavement as you turned the corner of UA. Your grip held your breakfast tightly and you stumbled a little as you slowed down. The line at your favorite coffee shop was longer than expected so you'd had to run to UA.

Geez... Getting up earlier sucked.

And another thing that sucked? Crowds...

Which is why when you saw a hoard of people ( Were those reporters? Why?) at the UA gates you considered going home. But you were supposed to be a hero so you simply pulled your headphones on and walked quickly to the gate, hoping the reporters got the message to leave you alone.

No luck, unfortunately, as a microphone was unceremoniously shoved in your face. You nearly dropped your food when you jumped from the sudden invasion of your personal space. Luckily your food stayed safe in your hands since if you had dropped your food, you would have chosen violence. But you hadn't so you'd decided not to beat them up with their own cameras.

"What is All Might like as a teacher?"

All Might? OH! Hero guy...

You gave them a simple. "He's kind of loud."

Just when the reporter looked like she was about to ask something else, you cut her off. "Sorry... I have to go water my oven." You stated coldly, not at all trying to make the stupid statement sound convincing and without even turning, you leapt over the barrier.

You landed just in time to notice Aizawa walking in through the gate. You gave him a somewhat awkward wave. "Hey... Uh..." You motioned at the reporters. "Is that going to be a normal thing?" If you were going to have to fight your way through a crowd everyday it may be easier to just jump all the way here from home... Though it would take you a bit to get the trajectory right...

"No, hopefully they'll knock it off after All Might teaching here isn't a huge story." He paused. "Did you just jump the UA wall?"

"Yeah? ... Is that not allowed?"

Aizawa let out a long, suffering sigh and decided against telling you that the barrier should have stopped you from doing that but it was too slow...

Instead, he told you, "You're still not supposed to have food on campus and that isn't allowed in the dress code." He glanced at your beanie. It was striped red with a little pompom and the words 'top ramen' across the front.  It was a promotional gimmick thing you'd gotten years ago but, it was soft and cozy.

You decided to try the same tactic as last time. You held out one of the breakfast buns you'd bought (you'd bought two so you could bribe Aizawa and also since he didn't seem to eat much). Another bribe.

He glanced at it, then at you. He sighed and took the offered bun. "Just don't make a mess, problem child."

You grinned. "Wouldn't dream of it."

---

You finished the last of your food as you walked into the classroom, so you sipped on your drink from your seat, beanie still in place, idly listening to Aizawa talk about yesterday's exercise.

"Oh and Saitama?" You jumped when he addressed you. "Don't interfere with any more exercises. It puts both you and the other students in danger. Besides that, you did well." The compliment made you smile under your breath. "Anyway, let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future."

Eh?

"You all need to pick a class representative."

Oh... That was kind of boring...