〚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐〛mornings and nearly killing heroes (again)

𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: y/n returns to UA, papa saitama is best dad and y/n nearly kills all might again (kinda)

You showed back up at UA 15 minutes later.

You shrugged sheepishly as you walked into the classroom almost late, holding your favorite drink in one hand and a bag in the other.

(Much to Aizawa's relief you looked better. Smiling and wearing a pale blue sweatshirt under your uniform jacket had an egg on it with the caption "poached egg" in English)

"Saitama!" Iida exclaimed, leaping to his feet like an overstuffed tube sock. "It's very unprofessional to have food in the classroom!"

You chuckled nervously. "Sorry?" Aizawa held his hand out before you even handed over one of your breakfast sandwiches. "Do you mind?"

Aizawa shrugged as he ate, pausing just to say "Don't make a mess and take your seat."

You sat down and chomped down what was left of your sandwich.

"Eating in class isn't important right now." Aizawa's gaze darkened. "What is important is that your fight isn't over..."

You raised a brow. Ominous...

"Our fight?"

"Don't tell me..."

"Not more bad guys!!!" Was Grape even old enough to be in this class? He didn't really look it... Or act it for that matter.

Your mood soured a bit at the reminder of what happened. So you shoved the rest of your tasty sandwich into your mouth and shrugged.

"The UA sports festival is about to start." Aizawa completed, a slight hint of a smile on his face.

He totally did that on purpose... Nice.

"Yes! Let's go kick some ass!" Red yelled only to be interrupted by Kaminari.

"Wait a second!"

"Is it really such a good idea to hold the sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jirou asked. A fair point.

"Apparently, the administration thinks this is a good way to show that the threat has been handled and the school is safer than ever,," Aizawa commented boredly. Also a fair point. But you were beginning to wonder how much of hero-ing was hinged on making people feel safe rather than them actually being safe. "Plus they're beefing up security compared to past years." That was more comforting.

"This event is a huge opportunity for all students at UA. It's not something we can cancel over a few villains.

"Uhhh. I'm sorry but why not? It's just a sports festival!" Grape almost had a point (the concept made you want to leap out a window.)

"Huh? Mineta, don't you know how important this competition is?" Ah, Midoriya, holder of knowledge of all things hero, to the rescue.

"Of course, I do! I just don't wanna get murdered!" Fair but also you had some bad news for him about hero stuff.

"Our sports festival is one of the most watched events in the world. In the past, everyone obsessed over the Olympic games. But then Quirks started appearing. Now for anyone who cares about competition, the only tournament that matters, the UA sport's festival."

That was very weird in your opinion. Why did so many people tune in to watch kids fight? Actually... No... That made sense. People were like that.

"And top heroes everywhere will be watching." Momo added. "This is where you get scouted."