〚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎〛the end result and...

𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: everything's all solved and happy... Now what?

You wondered why you felt so... So much... So much nothing.

It seemed that dull worry from earlier was the best you were going to get.

Damn it...

You greeted All Might with a wave and a calm. "Yo. These guys are trying to kill you."

"After all this waiting... The heroic piece of trash shows up." Hands muttered bitterly.

"That's a little rude..." You thought... Then again, you had mentally called him Hero-Guy for waaay too long...

A rush of movement nearly made you kick whatever was moving into space before it could get past you and hurt your teacher or classmates, until you realised it was All Might. You watched as All Might picked up Aizawa. You'd tried your best to stay by Aizawa so no one could get past you.

You jumped lightly when All Might scooped you into his arms, throwing the Nomu guy away as he did so. You glanced around and realized that seemed to be the only one of the students that were grabbed that wasn't freaked out. Sure All Might was fast but you were fairly used to fast. You were honestly more impressed that he was able to grab all of you at that speed so gently. "Everybody, back to the entrance. And take Aizawa with you."

"Sure thing." You didn't really hesitate to carry your injured teacher, not even noticing the odd looks from your classmates at how effortlessly you were able to carry someone taller and bigger than you.

"You saved us, All Might..." Midoriya's voice sounded... Odd. He was usually so excited about anything All Might related. But he sounded anxious?

"No, no, no. It wasn't supposed to go this way." You heard a weird breath and glanced over seeing Hands having... Was he having a panic attack? Some kind of weird episode? "He's still fast, Father." Who was he talking to? "Somehow he managed to hit me." He seemed really freaked out but called when he retrieved a hand from the ground. All Might must have knocked it off him... "Of course a government hero relies on violence." That was a tad hypocritical. Considering that he was currently attacking and trying to kill your classmates... "I wasn't prepared. I couldn't even see him when he moved. But he's not as fast as I thought he would be. Not as fast as he used to be." What? "I guess it's true, after all."

"All Might really is getting weaker."

Getting weaker?

That sounded fake but...

You wondered if you should ask how that happened. If there was a way to get weaker that could affect All Might... You wanted in.

"Oh! Bird-Brain's back." You mused as you watched the villain drag himself back into the plaza.

"All Might, you can't!" Midoriya still sounded really panicked. "That brain villain took One For‐‐" Midoriya panicked. One for what? What was it with Midoriya and All Might? Maybe he knew something? "I‐I smashed him and didn't break my arm this time, but he wasn't fazed at all. He's too strong!"

You nearly rolled your eyes. You'd been tossing the guy around for the past few minutes. He was more annoying than strong.

"Young Midoriya! I got this." The hero flashed all of you a weird peace sign.

"Cool." You stated as you started walking, unimpeded by Aizawa's added weight. "Have fun."

"Have fun..." You nearly laughed at your words.

---

"I can't believe all of this went down while I was resting. I hate to think of how frightened these children must be. And how hard my colleagues had to fight in order to protect them. The only thing I can do now is reassure them that things will be okay."