⌗05. the club's choice

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

IT'S BEEN TWO DAYS AFTER THE INCIDENT. happens with Baji-san I mean Keisuke-kun, I always see him waving at me everytime I got inside the campus main building which I wave too.

Today I'm planning to join some clubs here since I don't have one yet, but all of the clubs I want to join are already full.

I'm walking through the big hallway inside the main building when an underclassman approaches me.

"Ano, Konichiwa Yamamoto-san would you like to join our club?" they ask gripping the clipboard on their hands. I was shock by the sudden proposal but I'm more shock when they known my name.

"Umm, may I know who you might be? it would be awkward when I'm joining your club without knowing who's asking me?" I scratched my right cheek lightly, the girl flush then bowing apologizing for the rudeness.

"I'm so sorry Yamamoto-san for the rudeness of my behavior. I'm Rem Taiga, first year. I'm not a stalker senpai, your just to popular to our building that's why I know you. " she said "Oh it's okay Taiga-san you don't have to bow though" flashing her a smile.

"So? What's your club about Taiga-san?" Looking at her she seems nervous. "It's about dancing while mixing it with singing Yamamoto-san." I nod.

"Sure, I'll join your club you don't have to be nervous around me though I don't bite." I joke to her, which she just laugh. Finally an extra curricular grades.

"Come, Yamamoto-san I'm going to introduce you to others." she grabbed my hands and starts running toward the music room.

We enter the room and all of the people inside are looking in our direction.

"Guys! meet Yamamoto-san, the one I've been talking about recently" she exclaimed to the others which the others looks at me.

I waved awkwardly with my eyes are averting to the other direction.