Eight

Wanda's POV

There's no way around avoiding y/n I have to go to work someday so today I drag myself out of bed and force myself to go in. She shouldn't feel bad, I've been ignoring everyone, including Serena, I just feel lost.

I don't feel like the girl I used to be anymore and the person I'm becoming someone that scares the life out of me. As much as I've pushed my feelings aside there's no way I can ignore the fact that y/n is not just my student.

I took things too far and I shouldn't have, I should never had gotten in her car when she offered me a lift. I should never have agreed to be her friend and to state the obvious I shouldn't have kissed her. If someone finds out I could lose my job and my marriage would well and truly be over.

The issue is I'm not sure what I'm scared of more, losing my job or losing Serena. Not that I could lose her any more than I already have. We don't talk anymore, she's hardly here, we don't even sleep in the same bed anymore.

--

"Good afternoon everyone." I announce to my students, I notice y/n look up from her phone and quickly back down at it. Completely ignoring me as I teach my lecture.

As my students filter out of the room I call after her "y/n I'd like to talk to you." she hesitates to turn back around but slowly and surly she does. She heads over to my desk avoiding eye contact with me. "What?" she asks.

"I don't appreciate you using your phone during my class, not when I agreed to take time out of my Fridays to help you." she scoffs at me shaking her head while biting down on her tongue as if she was holding back her words.

"Yeah, it was good seeing you on Friday," she smiles sardonically "oh wait no you weren't here were you."

"I was ill." I lie. "Oh, did kissing me turn your stomach... make you feel ill." I can here the anger in her voice. "Look Wanda, I get it, you feel guilty but don't fucking lie to me." Her accent a little more present as she raises her voice.

"Would you keep it down." I grit my teeth at her. "I'm sorry y/n I shouldn't have done that, how was I supposed to know how deal with all of this, it's not like I've ever done that before."

"Well, I'm glad you did what felt best for you because I spent the majority of the week freaking out. what the hell Wanda why'd you do it?" she cries at me. I take in a deep breath inhaling and exhaling slowly. She walks closer to me "why'd you, do it?" she repeats.

"I don't know" I breathe. She holds onto my arm, her eyebrows furrow as she stares into my eyes. It's like she can see me breaking on the inside. "Wanda what's happening?" she questions, I sake loose from her grip as I hold myself back. I can't let myself get any closer to her.

A tear falls down my cheek as I lean against the back of the desk "Everything is falling apart." I admit quietly. My heart breaks as I look at her. My heart races with panic the more I think about everything the worse it gets.

"Wanda please tell me why you did it?" she asks me again. "I- y/n I don't know." I whisper. "Was it because of everything with Serena? Or did you just want to? Was it just because you've been upset? Wand give me something will you." she persists.

"No, I just did it, I don't know why, you were there, and I just couldn't stop myself and I should've and that's my mistake and I apologise, it will not happen again. I promise you." I tell her honestly.

"It won't happen again?" she questions stepping closer to me. Her hand rests on my chest calming down my heart rate instantly. The second she touches me I feel myself relax. "It won't." I breath out.

Her confidence appears strong as her head dips down to my neck, kissing it gently sending shudders down my spine. I know I should push her off, but my body won't let me. Her kisses turn to light bites as she reaches the area right behind my ear. "Are you sure?" She whispers.

My head spins as I think about my answer "I don't know." I say, my breathing increasing some, my thoughts becoming wild as I urge myself to say 'yes.' but I don't. Even my body wants her as much as my mind.

I've tried to convince myself she's nobody for so long that I forgot to stop her from becoming 'someone' and now were here and I can no longer ignore the feelings pent up within me.

She backs away from me "Let me know when you find out what you want." She tells me as she grabs her bag from the floor as walks out the door.

--

Y/n POV

I felt proud of myself for 'putting her in her place' I made it abundantly clear that ignoring me was not okay. I can't help but feel the slightest twinge of hurt when I asked her if she was sure and she told me she 'didn't know'.

However, its not my place to make her realise what's happening between us, nor it is my place to make her figure out her feelings.

That is something she has to do on her own and I'll be here waiting when she does should she decide she wants that to happen again.

--

I head to my car, noticing her in the parking lot I walk over to her. I look around seeing that nobody was around and decided to talk to her.

"You're everywhere I go." I say startling her, her body snapping round to me quickly. "Jesus, you scared the crap out of me."

"Sorry I was just curious if you thought about what I said." She nods "Yeah I did." I quirk my brow at her stepping closer to her. "So?" I breathe.

"Our relationship is completely inappropriate and whatever is going on has to stop right now." Her voice fuelled with authority. I shut my eyes promising myself I wouldn't cry in front of her.

I feel her warm breath kissing my neck as she breathes, feeling her body get closer to mine. "Just because I said it had to stop doesn't mean it will," she tuts at me "never, and I mean never tease me at work like that again." I bite my lip as a smirk replaces my sad pout.

My breath hitching in my throat, the authority in her tone turning me on some.

"I'm sorry Ms. Maximoff." I whisper my voice dropping and octave or so, my tone laced sensuality. "As you should be." She speaks gently. The fire in my stomach ablaze burning away wildly for her.

She hovered her lips over mine, our breaths mixing together with each rise and fall of our chest. Her move against mine, her lips rippling over mine before taking them between hers. Biting gently on the flesh earing a gentle moan form my lips.

My hands snaked there way round her body, I wanted her so badly, my lips part and her tongue slips between them. She pulls away from me with a devilish grin on her face. "Come back to my place." I whisper.

She leans back over to me from my neck up to my ear. "Have some patients." She whispers backing away from me, leaving me high and dry. Teasing me in a similar way to how I had with her. I deserved this.

"Be a good girl and go do your work." She says to me as she walks round to her car door.

"Goodnight Y/n."

"Goodnight M.s Maximoff." 

A/N- IDEAS?